My Way to become a Splinterlegend #306
These were my goals for Splinterlands so far:
- Own all common and rare cards of the CHAOS LEGION series at bronze level
- Own all current starter cards of the UNTAMED and CHAOS LEGION series
So I directly looked for another goal:
Collect all Rare Summoners from the CHAOS LEGION series at level 3.
Own all summoners from the RIFTWATCHERS series
If I do not have enough DEC for these goals, then I pursue the following goals, depending on the DEC earned:
- 0 DEC - 50 DEC: Buy the cheapest card
- 50 DEC - 150 DEC: Buy a card from the CHAOS LEGION SERIES (common)
- 150 DEC - 300 DEC: Buy a card from the CHAOS LEGION SERIES (rare)
- 300 DEC - 500 DEC: Buy a card (epic)
My daily reward from yesterday was really good, six cards, including a summoner. So it may go on with pleasure.
Further I had collected 585 DEC in my Splinterlands account. Yesterday I earned just under 12 DEC. Still clearly too little for my goals
Because this amount is unfortunately below 50 DEC I bought the cheapest card on the market today. And today I bought a card that I haven't bought for a very long time. The REWARD card PLEACOR DECEIVER
I paid 12,070 DEC for one card.
In total, I currently own 137 blocks of the card PELACOR DECEIVER. Very pleasing to look at!
If you have any questions or suggestions, I am happy about every comment.
If you want to support me on my way, just like this post.
Of course I also appreciate support of cards, DEC or SPS.
Everything is welcome at @arc-echo.
Here's my referral link, in case you feel like making your way through Splinterlands just like I did. https://splinterlands.com?ref=arc-echo
Splinterlegend - arc-echo