Time Mage Vs Last Stand Flesh Golem | Speed Star Battle
Time Mages are members of the Order of the Silver Shield and close associates of the Wizards' Council. They are trusted to peer through the fabric of time and reality to foretell the future or manipulate the present by slowing the flow of time. They can also speed up the aging process of armor, causing it to rust prematurely.
SC : Splinterlands
BATTLE LINKS : Battle Replay
My Line Up Explanation
- Leagues = Gold 3
- Rise of the common = Only common and rare monsters maybe used
- 56 mana cap = High mana cap battle, will choose the best monsters to use
- summoner = Only earth and life can be used
I left with no choice but to pick General sloan because I dont have any other level up summoners except General sloan, so I will make use of this card. There are 2 splinter to be chosen and obviously everyone would pick earth as there is obsidian there which is very strong at the moment.
I am aware that the enemy will chose the obsidian so I used a high health tank in the front row to receive some damage. In life splinter I have low health damager so choosing high health tank will cover more incoming damage to keep damager dealing damage
Besides choosing a high health tank as damage taker, I also pick shieldbearer to add more shield to my weak monsters behind. I placed Shieldbearer in the second position to get hit by other monsters except the tank of the opponent. thus will make the damage lesser
Our highlighted speed star is used in the third position, eventhough it has low health and decent attacks but the main reason I use Time mage is I want to have the speed and armor debuff from its ability. This debuff will make sure my attacks will likely to hit and will deal damage directly if the enemy has armored monters.
I choose another low mana monsters here, but along the way this card will have so much health if it keep leeching the enemy's health. I put this cards in this position to be a wall whenever the battle last longer this card will have much health and could be a tough tank
Pelacor arbalest is my main damager in this battle. I put him in the safest place, the 5th position at least safe from sneak attack. I need to make sure arbalest is in the safe place to deal a lot of damage. that condition has been fulfilled by having a time mage and several tanks in front of him.
Last but not the least, I use supply runner to give a speed buff to strengthen the speed difference between my monsters and the enemy's monsters. This card is also a tank from sneak attack to securing arbalest keep dealing damage. The speed buff is so helpfull here cause I really rely on speed difference in this battle
Did My Strategy Worked? What will I do Differently?
The enemy used llama as the summoner, that will be very scary if the rulesets allows higher rarity monsters to be used, we could see the enemy focusing on making flesh golem as the last stand monsters. that was a good strategy but the enemy was lack of leveled monsters and were not dealing much damage. my monsters succesfully dealing continous damage and eventually could killed the flesh golem with last stand ability.
About This Monsters
What I like about this monster :
- rush This ability will reduces the opponent armor by 2 points (cmiiw) None would disagree If I said that this ability is amazing.
- slow Slow damage is very crucial debuff, we can easily win a battle with this ability
-speed This cards is given with high speed based card and very helpful in several situations
What i don't like about this monster:
- low health This cards health is a little bit low, in some situations it get killed easily. but its speed could be helpful sometimes
When to use This monsters
I suggest you to use this monster only for this situation:
- Need a debuff monsters Speed debuff is very helpful in equal opportunity and explosive weaponry as it probably make our monsters to attacks first, of course if it has the higher speed stats.
- Equalizer this monsters weakness is having low health so in equalizer this monsters could works best.
- *armored up The rush ability is a nice combo with melee and ranged attacks combos, The armor that should be hit, is taken away instead as long as the rush ability monsters is not get killed.
When to Avoid using This Monsters :
I don't recommend you to use this monster for this situation below:
- reverse speed, This cards high speed will disadvantage us in the reverse speed ruleset.
Thank you for reading my post, i hope you enjoyed this post and could give another view about this monster. Let me know if you got another view about this monster on comment section. In addition for the new players to Splinterlands if you sign up with my referral link and complete the spellbook purchase, I will send you 75 DEC in game which should help you get started by renting some cards and building up your teams
- Splinterlands for making a masterpiece play2earn game
- carrieallen for ultimate markdown tutorial
- Mr. Flauwy for the dividers