Splinterlands inventory information you may have overlooked
Splinterlands metaverse is growing day by day and any fighter needs to nurture his army and special items that it can use in his favor on the battlefield. The inventory can be as important as the battle itself as that allows you to manage all your assets and also see where you need to cover better some game mechanics and improve your strategy. And considering that the amount of information from the game might overwhelm anybody, it is good to take the time and check all the available options and see how you could manage better yours assets.
Basically, all your assets will be revealed in the CARDS section from within the game. When accessing this section the default filtering for your assets is to show PLAYABLE cards which is good in general, but I would prefer to have it set as OWNED. This could be an improvement in the game as I am always changing that so having it selected by default or any way of configuration will be great. From here on you can apply multiple filtering to see your assets. I will describe them below in the order of what filters are most important to me.
- Card Elements - allows me to pick up all the monsters of a certain type like Fire, Water, Earth, Life, Death, Dragon, and Neutral. This is one thing that I use as the fights are mostly played using a specific Element Summoner and Monsters, thus I need to focus on that collection.
- Foils - Regular and Gold, which is not selected by default and I always need to tick it. This is needed in case you want to compare the same card which you might have leveled up in both regular and gold editions and see which one has the greatest level and if you need to level up more.
- Editions - All edition cards released until now like Alpha, Beta, Promo, Reward, Untamed, Dice and Gladius, used exclusively for Brawl battles. I use this option usually when I take a look at what editions I have and what more I need to complete them fully.
- Roles - Can be either Summoner or Monster, I rarely use this as usually I have a summoner from each element that I use, and the monsters are selected by default which I use often.
- Rarities - Can be one from Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary and I rarely use it, but when I do is just to take a peek at my most expensive cards. And also based on the rarity if I have the max level that my summoner supports.
- Inventory - this is the last option, but the one that probably is not observed by the players and which can display you the Cards (default) or Others.
Other items in the inventory are aggregating in a single place all the other assets besides the cards. You can view all the other assets like for example:
- Summoner's Spellbook
- Cryptocurrencies - Credit and Dark Energy Crystals (DEC)
- Brawl Merits
- Land and Totems that you will be able to use with land
- Potions like Alchemy, Legendary or Quest
This is a sweet view considering that some of the above items are also included in the Splintershards (SPS) airdrop calculation and is great to know where to check them.
The Inventory Cards & Others view come to complete the view of an owner for all his assets, without mixing them like a salad altogether. I like that are separated, even if it is a fine touch to find the Other items and I must confess I have discovered that by playing around. Information is power so knowing as much as possible about our assets and managing them give us an advantage in how we want to strategize in the game. It just remains for anyone to put that information at good use and see how those can help earning more.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta