My Splinterlands Battle With Dragon Summoner "Drake of Arnaak"
How are you? Hopefully, you all are fine and I am also well. Today I am here to share with you a battle I did on Splinterlands using Drake of Arnaak.
@Splinterlands hosts a challenge named "Share Your Battle Challenge" every week and they give different themes every week. You just need to write a good post according to their theme to get their upvote. Also, you need to share your post link in their comment section and you need to share your battle on other social media platforms. The main intention of splinterlands is to spread splinterlands all over the world. This week's theme is to share a battle you did with "Dragon Splinter". I am sharing the battle I did with Drake of Arnaak.
- Drake of Arnaak is a Rare Dragon Summoner and it adds one extra armor to all the friendly monsters. It is a very effective summoner for adding one extra armor and I often use it.
- Let me introduce you to the lineup and the strategies I followed.
In this battle, the combat rule was Standard and the mana cap was 26. I choose to play with fire splinter. I choose Drake of Arnaak because this Dragon summoner gives one extra armor to all the friendly monsters.
In the first place, I choose to place Living Lava because of its Shield ability with high damaging power with high health. It costs 7 mana. It had 3 melee damage, 1 speed, 2 armors and 6 health. The summoner added one extra melee damage.
In the Second place, I choose to place Lava Launcher because of its Close Range ability with high damaging power with high armors and health. It costs 9 mana. It had 3 range damage, 3 speed, 6 armors and 5 health.
In the third place, I choose to place Serpentine Spy because of its Opportunity ability. Also, it has high melee damage and speed. But it has very low health which is risky. But I love this monster because of its Opportunity ability. It had 2 melee damage, 3 speed and only one health. It costs 3 mana. The summoner added one extra melee attack.
In the fourth place, I placed Goblin Shaman because of its Weaken ability. It costs 3 mana. It had no damaging power, 2 speed and 4 health.
- The opponent Pyre as sumoner and placed Living Lava in the first position. Then he placed Kobold Miner, Serpentine Spy, Fire Elemental, Fire Beetle and Goblin Shaman.
- After ending the first round, the opponent lost his Kobold Miner. The opponent's Living Lava lost some of its health and my Living Lava and Lava Launcher lost some of their armors.
- After ending the second round, the opponent lost his Living Lava and I lost my Serpentine Spy. My Living Lava lost some of its health and Lava Launcher lost some of its armors.
- After ending the third round, the opponent lost his Serpentine Spy and I lost my Living Lava. My Lava Launcher also lost one armor.
- After ending the fifth round, the opponent lost all of his monsters except Goblin Shaman and I had Lava Launcher in the first position and also Goblin Shaman.
- After ending the sixth round, the opponent lost all of his cards and thus I won this battle.
- My strategy was successful in the battle.
- Drake of Arnaak is an effective summoner and I love to use it.
If you are interested to join Splinterlands, you can join by clicking my referral link :- https://splinterlands.com?ref=sm-player
Wanna check out my other Splinterlands battles? Here are some :
That's all. Thanks, everyone for reading my blog. If you find my articles/videos helpful/enjoyable, consider following me. And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.