My Splinterlands Battle With "Haunted Spider"
How are you? Hopefully, you all are fine and I am also well. Today I am here to share with you a battle I did on Splinterlands using Haunted Spider.
@Splinterlands hosts a challenge named "Share Your Battle Challenge" every week and they give different themes every week. You just need to write a good post according to their theme to get their upvote. Also, you need to share your post link in their comment section and you need to share your battle on other social media platforms. The main intention of splinterlands is to spread splinterlands all over the world. This week's theme is to share a battle you did with "Haunted Spider". I am sharing the battle I did with Haunted Spider.
- Haunted Spider is a Common Death Monster and also a Range card. It costs 3 mana. It has 2 range damage, 1 speed, no armors and 2 health at level one. It has Poison ability from level four. Poison ability means
Attacks have a chance to apply poison, which does automatic damage to the target at the beginning of each round after the poison is applied.I like this card because of its low mana cost and Poison ability.
Here's my battles I did with Haunted Spider. Enjoy :)
@Splinterlands also asked some questions and let me answer them.
In this battle, combat rule was Standard and mana cap was 16. As Haunted Spider is a Death monster, I choose Zinter Mortalis as my summoner. Zinter Mortalis is a rare death summoner and it removes 1 melee damage to all the enemy monsters.
In the first place, I choose to place Haunted Spirit because of its Heal ability with high damaging power with high health. It costs 5 mana. It had 2 melee damage, 2 speed and 7 health.
In the second place, I choose to place Cursed Slimeball because it costs one mana only. It had 1 melee damage, 1 speed, no armors and 1 health.
In the third place, I choose to place Twisted Jester because of its Snipe ability with high damaging power. It costs 4 mana. It had 2 range damage, 3 speed, no armors and 4 health.
In the fourth place I choose to place Haunted Spider because it costs 3 mana. It has 2 range damage, 1 speed, no armors and 2 health at level one.
- The opponent choose Lyanna Natura as his summoner and choose Unicorn Mustang for the first place. Then he placed Goblin Sorcerer and Khmer Princess.
- After ending the first round, my Haunted Spirit and Haunted Spider lost some of their health. The opponent's Unicorn Mustang and Goblin Sorcerer also lost some of their health.
- After ending the second round, the opponent lost his Goblin Sorcerer. Also his Unicorn Mustang lost some of its health. My Haunted Spirit lost some of its health.
- After ending the third round, the opponent's Unicorn Mustang and Khmer Princess lost some of their health and my Haunted Spirit also lost some of its health.
- After ending the fourth round, the opponent lost all of his cards and thus I won this battle. I got +20 ratings and 0.098 DEC.
- My strategy was successful in the battle.
- I love Haunted Spider and I regularly use it.
If you are interested to join Splinterlands, you can join by clicking my referral link :- https://splinterlands.com?ref=sm-player
Wanna check out my other Splinterlands battles? Here are some :
That's all. Thanks, everyone for reading my blog. If you find my articles/videos helpful/enjoyable, consider following me. And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.