My Splinterlands Battle With "Lava Launcher"
How are you? Hopefully, you all are fine and I am also well. Today I am here to share with you a battle I did on Splinterlands using Lava Launcher.
@Splinterlands hosts a challenge named "Share Your Battle Challenge" every week and they give different themes every week. You just need to write a good post according to their theme to get their upvote. Also, you need to share your post link in their comment section and you need to share your battle on other social media platforms. The main intention of splinterlands is to spread splinterlands all over the world. This week's theme is to share a battle you did with "Crystal Jaguar". As I have no Crystal Jaguar, I am sharing the battle I did with Lava Launcher.
- Lava Launcher is an Epic Fire Monster and also a Range card. It costs 9 mana. It has 3 range damage, 3 speed, 6 armors and 5 health along with Close Range ability at level one. It has Stun ability from level four. Close Range ability means
Monsters with the Close Range ability can perform ranged attacks from the first position.Stun ability means
When a Monster with Stun hits a target, it has a chance to stun the target causing it to skip its next turn.I think this monster costs over mana and I don't like it so much but I use this card often during high mana cap battles.
Here's my battles I did with Lava Launcher. Enjoy :)
@Splinterlands also asked some questions and let me answer them.
In this battle, combat rule was Standard and mana cap was 27. As Lava Launcher is a Fire monster, I choose Malric Inferno as my summoner. Malric Inferno is a rare fire summoner and it adds 1 melee damage to all the friendly monsters.
In the first place, I choose to place Living Lava because of its Shield ability with high damaging power with high health. It costs 7 mana. It had 3 melee damage, 1 speed, 2 armors and 6 health. The summoner added one extra melee damage.
In the Second place, I choose to place Lava Launcher because of its Close Range ability with high damaging power with high armors and health. It costs 9 mana. It had 3 range damage, 3 speed, 6 armors and 5 health.
In the third place, I choose to place Serpentine Spy because of its Opportunity ability. Also, it has high melee damage and speed. But it has very low health which is risky. But I love this monster because of its Opportunity ability. It had 2 melee damage, 3 speed and only one health. It costs 3 mana. The summoner added one extra melee attack.
In the fourth place, I choose to place Kobold Miner. It costs only two mana. It has one melee damage, two speed and two health from level one. It also has Sneak ability and that's why I love this card. It costs only two mana. I placed this card in the last place because of its Sneak ability and two mana cost. It had 1 melee damage, 2 speed and 2 health during the battle. The summoner added one extra melee attack.
In the fifth place, I choose to place Elven Cutthroat because of it's Sneak ability. Also it costs only three mana. It had quite good speed too. It had one melee damage, three speed and one health. My summoner gave one extra melee attack to it.
- The opponent choose Lyanna Natura as his summoner and choose Unicorn Mustang for the first place. Then he placed Failed Summoner, Child Of The Forest, Goblin Sorcerer, Khmer Princess and Goblin Chariot.
- After ending the first round, the opponent lost his Goblin Chariot and I lost my Elven Cutthroat. The opponent's Unicorn Mustang and Khmer Princess lost some of their health and my Living Lava lost some of its health and Lava Launcher lost some of its armors.
- After ending the second round, the opponent lost his Unicorn Mustang and Khmer Princess. The opponent's Failed Summoner lost some of its health and my Living Lava and Kobold Miner lost some of their health and Lava Launcher lost some of its armors.
- After ending the third round, the opponent lost all the monsters and thus I won this battle.
- My strategy was successful in the battle.
- I think the mana cost of Lava Launcher is a little bit high. It would better if it will lower. That's why I use it sometimes but not regularly.
If you are interested to join Splinterlands, you can join by clicking my referral link :- https://splinterlands.com?ref=sm-player
Wanna check out my other Splinterlands battles? Here are some :
That's all. Thanks, everyone for reading my blog. If you find my articles/videos helpful/enjoyable, consider following me. And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.