SPLINTERLANDS - HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE LADDER -FIRE & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EDITION
Today is Saturday and I've got plenty of free time because I woke up early in the morning, I decided to write another episode from my daily grind! As you already understand from my cover photo my focus of the day was Fire and we are going to see a very interesting battle with high mana monsters and I think you are going to enjoy it!
If you are familiar with the game please skip the next part if you are new to @splinterlands, I will make a summary for you! I will try to explain what is this crypto game with a few words! If you are familiar with the game skip this part!
So if anyone is new here and doesn't know what the game is about let me explain it to you. Splinterlands is a play to earn a game in the NFT world. The game operates in the Hive blockchain and it is a trading game genre! To put it simply it's a card game that whenever you win you earn DEC (basically the crypto-coin of the game), the more you play and you are going up in the ladder, the more rewards you get (such as NFT-cards, etc). If you want to join and take a taste of the game, you can do that for free but if you want to start earning DEC and grind for NFT cards and earn more rewards you must buy the Summoner's Spellbook. I totally recommend starting your journey today and to help you with that we are going to review today one battle for my daily ranked games!
The summoner I used in this battle is Malric Inferno, one of the best summoners for the Fire class and has a lot of value for money at least for rent. It's definitely a safe choice that you can use in your grinding. In this battle, it was a great boost for my team because the majority of the monsters I used were melee.
- Equal Opportunity: All monsters have the opportunity ability.
- Heavy Hitters: All monsters have the knock out ability
- The first monster I used is Grum Flameblade, because this is one of the best tank monsters for Fire Class, especially when you are dealing with Magic attack formations!
- The second monster I used is Tusk the Wide, I chose this monster because I saw the history battle of my opponent and I saw that he played a lot of magic attack monsters.
- My third choice was the Forgotten One, I chose this monster because of his great stats! I really recommend that you should play high-attack monsters with this ruleset.
- The fourth pick was Disintegrator, a great monster with the useful ability demoralize. It's not so useful in this battle but it still did a good job.
- My fifth pick was Sand Worm and I chose this card because it's an excellent damage dealer at the backline.
- My last pick was Goblin Mech, and obviously I chose this card because of his OP stats again. High damage and high health is the key.
How to approach the battle
Whenever you encounter the ruleset of Equal Opportunity you can play a lot of things but there are some other parameters to consider like the Mana Cap and the history of your opponent! The most important thing about the order you should place your cards is that you keep in mind that the most low-Health monsters are the first targets and you should play around with that! If you have high Mana Cap in a battle, you can follow my tactic which is I played monsters with very OP stats and hoped for the best also don't forget to add some winning chances as I did with the Grum Flameblade, etc.
Watch the Action!
Now you can see the battle below without having an account at Splinterlands! If you want to see the battle at the game, I will leave a link below! I hope you will enjoy the battle and if you have any questions or suggestions please leave a comment!
- Here is also a link for the battle on the Splinterlands platform: LINK
Don't forget to leave your thoughts and questions in the comment section!
If you want to see more of my posts and take participate in future giveaways I am planning, you should follow me.
I will distribute some @lolztoken in the comments!
Also, you can check out the @thgaming community for more amazing content and rewards!
Make sure to stop by the @thealliance and their discord server, you will find plenty of help and many rewards waiting for you!
Images used in this post are owned and open-sourced by splinterlands.com
The thumbnail was made on Canva
If you didn't join SPLINTERLANDS yet here is my referral link: