SPLINTERLANDS - HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE LADDER
I choose the Dragon summoner Daria Dragonscale because we are going to need to deal a lot of Melee damage to our opponent! Other good options for the formation we are going to use today are ZINTAR MORTALIS, CRYPT MANCER, WAKA SPIRITBLADE, ARCHMAGE ARIUS, CAMILA SUNGAZER, and BYZANTINE KITTY. You should keep in mind that you can alter some choices with better ones if you have a larger collection! I am trying to show you one approach for a specific battle!
Mission: Use Monsters only with a Melee attack
- Up Close and Personal: Only Monsters with Melee attack may be used in battles
- Basic Strategy: Whenever you face this rule, the way of dealing with this depends on the Mana Cap. In this situation, we are going to play around with one monster!
- The first monster I used in this battle was Harklaw, it's our main tank and as I said before the monster we are building around our whole team.
- The second monster I used is Twilight Basilisk, the reason was the Reach ability and its good stats.
- The third pick was Maggots with the useful Opportunity ability and I choose that because I wanted to harass my opponent's weak monsters.
- Fourth pick was Undead Badger, the reason is that the cost is too low and it has decent stats.
- Disintegrator is the last monster and the reason is of course is the ability Demoralize.
Watch the Action!
Now you can see the battle below without having an account at Splinterlands! If you want to see the battle at the game, I will leave a link below! I hope you will enjoy the battle and if you have any questions or suggestions please leave a comment!
- Here is also a link for the battle on the Splinterlands platform: LINK
Outcome of the Battle & Rewards from Daily chest
I managed to win this battle because of the co-work of Harklaw and Disintegrator.
I wanted to share this chest with you because I was very excited about my third Legendary monster! It was my first copy of Harklaw and I wanted this really bad for a long period of time, so I'm feeling blessed!
- Don't forget to leave your thoughts and questions in the comment section!
- If you want to see more of my posts and take participate in future giveaways I am planning, you should FOLLOW me.
- I will distribute some @lolztoken in the comments!
- Also, you can check out the @thgaming community for more amazing content and rewards!
- Images used in this post are owned and open-sourced by splinterlands.com
- If you didn't join SPLINTERLANDS yet here is my referral link: