UNDEAD REXX SPLINTERLANDS BATTLE
SPLINTERLANDS BATTLE CHALLENGE
I know that this weeks spotlight is on another card but for some reason I keep getting death splinter quests. Whilst I'm sure a lot of people swap out I like the challenge as this allows me to learn more of a splinter I am not really good with. I also chose to do this weeks challenge on the Undead Rexx as one of our members @ladymedusa asked about how trample works.
🃏 CARD USAGE🃏
🃏 CARD SELECTION 🃏
Summoner: Contessa L'ament
- I used Contessa L'ament here for the -1 range it gives to my opponent.
First slot: Undead Rexx
- The high health and high attack combined with the trample ability make this a great tank and why I chose to use it here.
Second slot: Horny Toad
- The Horny Toad with it’s reach ability is perfect for the second slot. I chose it here as it has two melee attack to backup my Undead Rexx.
Third slot: Skeleton Assassin
- The Skeleton Assassin is quick and deadly attacking the oppositions backline at will. Sneak cards are best protected and the third slot is a great place to hide them from your opponent.
Forth slot: Highland Archer
- The Highland Archer is a good low mana cost range unit at only 3 mana for 2 attack. He will serve me well in the third slot attaching my opponents frontline.
Fifth slot: Vampire
- The Vampire with his life leech is a great card as he can become very strong stealing health from your opponent. The Vampires weakness is that it only starts with 1 health.
Sixth slot: Haunted Spider
- The Haunted Spiders low speed is a downside but if you manage to poison your opponents tank then this card has done it's job. Don't under estimate the value of this little spider.
I am not overly confident in Death Splinter, so would I have changed these cards positions, considering the outcome I don't thinks so. What do you think?
@Splinterlands is the number 1 blockchain game and is growing bigger everyday.
You can play, earn and trade. So why not join today ?