Sharing a Battle Using Scavenger ANT MINER
Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
The Featured Monster
1. Mana- 28
2. Standard- No modifications to standard gameplay rules and mechanics.
The LineupClick on the link to watch the battle.
Summoner Pyre, all friendly Monsters have +1 Speed.
Cerberus. Heal: 3+1 Speed, 2 Melee attach, 4 Health, restores the Monster's Health in each round.
Serpentine Sky, Opportunity: 4+1 Speed, 2 Melee attack, health of 2, may attack from any position and target enemy with the least Health.
Feature Monster ANT MINER, Scavenger: 2+1 Speed, 1 Melee attack, 3 Health, gains 1 max Health each time any Monster dies.
Kobold Miner, Sneak: 2+1 Speed, 2 Melee attack, 3 Health. Targets the last enemy in the team.
Naga Fire Wizzard, Shield: 2+1 Speed, 2 Magic attack, 1 Armor, 5 Health. Reduced damage from Melee or Ranged attacks.
Pyromancer, Blast: 2+1 Speed 2 Range attack, 1 Health, does additional damage to the adjacent Monster of the target Monster.
The BattleSummary of how the battle went:
1. My Serpentine Sky kills enemy Elven Cutthroat.
2. Serpentine Sky conquered enemy Feral Spirit.
3. Serpentine Sky eliminated enemy Silvershield Knight.
4. Serpentine Sky (again) slaughter ArmorSmith.
5. Serpentine Sky (again) demolished enemy Divine Healer.
6. Finally, my tank Cerebus obliterated enemy Silvershield Paladin for the win.
The Battle Result
I won this battles in four rounds, losing only one Monster! The featured Monster, Ant Miner, started with 1 Health and ended up with 9 Health. If it was called upon to serve as tank, I wonder how it would fare?
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!