Sharing a Battle Using the Peaceful Giant
Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
The Featured Monster
This guy can sit up front and take blows whiles your backline basically hides behind him and mutilates your opponent. Or...at least that'd be the goal. Do you use this Peaceful beast? Where do you use him in certain rulesets? Does he ever find his way into the middle of your lineup? Why? Do you feel bad that he just sits there smiling while being beat up? Cause I do. 😂 😘@carrieallen
THEME: PEACEFUL GIANT
Standard- No modification to the standard gameplay rule and mechanics.
Use a non-attack monster as tank and field all monsters with the ability to attack from behind.
Click the link to watch the battle.
Summoner: Zintar Mortaus- All enemy Melee Attack Monster have -1 Melee Attack.
1. Theme Monster Peaceful Giant: No Attack, Speend of 1, Health of 8.
2. Skeleton Assassin: Sneak- Speed of 5, Melee attack of 1, Health of 3. Targets the last Monster in the enemy instead of the first.
3. Maggots: Opportunty- Speed of 2, Melee attack of 1, Health of 2. May attack enemy from any position and will target enemy Monster with the least Health.
4. Twisted Jester: Snipe- Cpeen of 3, Rnaged attack of 2, Health of 5. Target enemy Ranged and Magic attack monsters that is not in the first position.
5. Death Elemental: Snipe- Speen of 3, Magic attack of 1, Health of 3. Target enemy Ranged and Magic attack monsters that is not in the first position.
Furious Chicken- Speed of 1, Health of 1.
The Battle1. Skeleton Assassin eliminate enemy Spark Pixies.
2. Maggots take down enemy Fire Elemental.
3. Skeleton Assassin conquered enemy Serpentine Spy.
4. Death Elemental delivers a fatal blow to enemy Living Lava, for the WIN!
The Battle ResultPeaceful Giant was a very effective tank in this battle. True to what @carrieallen said, the Monster sits upfront and takes blows while my backline tool down every enemy monster. I won this battle with two of my Monsters remaining.
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!