🎮MY BATTLE Weekly Challenge! (MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN)🎮
Welcome back to my blockchain game post. How are you friend? Is everything OK? I hope everything is Ok. I am a player who plays some blockchain game. Sometimes I share about the blockchain game I play. However, I haven't been writing about these games every day since the town I live in has a problem with power outages. Today I will share my battle with MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN, which is the battle challenge of this week.
THEME: MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN
Edition: CHAOS LEGION
- Mana Cost: 26 points
- Available Element: Fire, Earth, Life, Death, & Dragon
Selecting battle cards
For SUMMONER: the OBSIDIAN card
For the first Position Tank: MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN card
- For the first position, I used MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN monster. This MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN monster costs 9 points of mana and this monster contains 2 points of magic attack, 2 points of speed and 11 points of lives.
- My MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN monster is Level-2 and this monster contains 'Taunt' ability. In this battle, I used MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN as the main tank because of his ability.
- The MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN card is this week's challenge monster.
- Normally, I only use MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN monsters in points battles with a lot of mana. In this battle, MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN was used as the main tank.
For the second position: the KHMER PRINCESS card
- For the second position, I used the KHMER PRINCESS card. The KHMER PRINCESS card costs 2 points of mana and this card contains 1 point of magic attack, 1 point of speed and 2 points of lives.
- In this battle, I used this card for magic attack.
For the third Position Tank: MYCELIC MORPHOID card
- Due to my low mana points, after picking up to second position, I only had 1 mana point left, so I chose the MYCELIC MORPHOID card.
- The REGAL PERYTON card costs only 1 point of mana and this card contains 1 point of melee attack, 1 point of speed and 2 points of lives.
For the fourth position: the FUNGUS FIEND card
In this battle the enemy uses a fire quest and I use earth quest. The enemy chose the PYRE card for the summoner card. I chose OBSIDIAN for the summoner. The enemy summoner card increases the speed point of all the cards on his team. My summoner card increases the magic attack points of the cards on my team. This battle was very easy for me. By the time I played until battle 2, I won this battle. Due to the strength of the MYCELIC SLIPSPAWN card, even after the battle was over, not a single card was lost in my team. That's it for today. Thank you so much for reading my post to the end. See you soon in a new post. Bye Bye.