🎮MY BATTLE Weekly Challenge! (PELACOR ARBALEST)🎮
Welcome back to my blockchain game new post. How is it going guys? What about your situation in playing the splinterlands game? I hope all is well. Me too, everything is fine. Today I will share my battle with PELACOR ARBALEST, which is the battle challenge of this week. This is my second challenge post for this week.
THEME: PELACOR ARBALEST
Edition: CHAOS LEGION
Abilities: Double Strike
- Mana Cost: 20 points
- Available Element: Fire, Earth, Life, Death, & Dragon
Selecting battle cards
For SUMMONER: the MOTHER KHALA card
For the first Position Tank: CHAOS KNIGHT card
- For the first position, I used the CHAOS KNIGHT card, the CHAOS KNIGHT card costs 6 points of mana and this card contains 3 points of armor, 4 points of lives, 2 points of speed and 2 points of melee attack.
- The CHAOS KNIGHT card of ability is ' Shield '. Shield ability can reduce the damage from melee and ranged attacks.
- In this battle, I mainly used the CHAOS KNIGHT card for melee attacks. And for this battle, I got a few mana points, so I chose this card for the main tank.
For the second Position: the PELACOR ARBALEST card
- For the second position, I used the PELACOR ARBALEST card. The PELACOR ARBALEST card costs 6 points of mana and this card contains 2 points of ranged attack, 2 points of speed and 2 points of lives.
- The PELACOR ARBALEST card of ability is ' Double Strike'. This ability can attack twice each round.
- This monster is the challenge monster for this week.
For the third Position: TIME MAGE card
For the third position, I used the TIME MAGE monster. The TIME MAGE monster costs 4 points of mana and this card contains 1 point of magic attack, 4 points of speed and 3 points of lives.
The TIME MAGE card of ability is ' Slow'. Slow ability can reduce the speed of all enemy monsters.
For the fourth Position: STITCH LEECH card
- For the fourth position, I used the STITCH LEECH card. The STITCH LEECH card costs only 3 points of mana and this card contains 1 point of speed, 2 points of melee attack and 3 points of lives points.
- This card of ability is ' sneak '.
- I wanted to mainly use melee attack in this battle. So I chose STITCH LEECH for melee attack.
For the fifth Position: GARGOYA SCRAPPER card
For the fourth position, I used the GARGOYA SCRAPPER card. The GARGOYA SCRAPPER card cost only 1 point of mana and this card contains 1 point of melee attack, 2 points of speed and 2 points of lives.
After picking up to the fourth position, I only have 1 mana point left, and I think that this monster's melee attack is also useful for me, so I chose this card.
For this battle, I used a life unit and the enemy also used a life unit. However, the summoner used was different. I used the mother khala card that increases life points for this battle. By the time I played until battle 4, I won this battle. I think I will buy the PELACOR ARBALEST card tomorrow. That's it for today, thank you very much for reading my post.