Almost a year ago I stopped playing Splinterlands but now I'm back. The game changed from how I remembered it but i still love it.
At the moment I have few cards but luckily I am have some hives.
From here I came up with a nice idea: why not lend my hive to those who need it in exchange for some cards.
How does it work:
To participate, simply send a card to the splinterlands account: jacksartori.
Each card sent will be counted as an entry, the more cards you send the greater the probability of winning.
When this post expires (7 days), I will randomly choose a winner who will receive a delegation for one week.
Player A sends 7 cards while Player B only 3. Total cards played: 10 (7+3). Player A will have a 70% chance of winning (7 entries) while Player B only 30% (3 entries).
|Total cards||Hive delegation for 1 week|