Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
The Featured Monster
THEME: MOLTEN OGRE
Edition: PROMO (ORB)
ABILITIES: Demoralize at level 1; Trample at level 6
Unprotected- Monsters do not have any armors and do not get any armors from Abilities or from Summoner's Buffs.
1. My lineup consists of 3 Melee attacks, 2 Magis attacks, and 1 Ranged attack, and in that order.
2. I will use the Molten Orge as a tank as he is very strong.
3. Positions will be like any standard battle, except that Monsters do not have armors.
4. All Mosters have the ability to attack from behind.
Click the link to watch the battle.https://splinterlands.com?p=battle&id=c9d5810dbfc5d35d0c62f0c0f957d3c6f33ef6a8&ref=silversaver888
Summoner Pyre- All friendly Monsters have +1 Speed.
1. The Featured Monster Molten Ogre: Demoralize- Speed of 2 +1, Melee attack of 4, and Health of 12. This featured monster has the ability to reduce the Melee attack of all enemy Monsters.
2. Serpentine Sky: Opportune- Speed of 5 +1, Melee attack of 2, and Health of 3. Monster with the Opportue ability may attack from any position and will target the enemy Monster with the least Health.
3. Kobold Miner: Sneak- Speed of 2 +1, Melee attack of 2, and Health of 3. It targets the last enemy on the team.
4. Beetle Queen: I had this moster with Heal, I guess it does not have it, hehehe.- Speed of 4 +1, Magic attack of 2, Health of 2.
5. Naga Fire Wizzard: Shield- Speed of 2 +1 Magic attack of 3, and Health of 6. This Monster received reduced damage from Melee and Ranged attacks.
6. Fire Elemental: Blast- speed of 4 +1, Ranged attack of 2, and Health of 2. Does additional damage to the adjacent monster.
The Battle ResultMy opponent was higher at a higher level than I was, although the cards that were played were all in level 1. I won the battle at the beginning of Round 3
There you have it, folks!
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!