Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
The Featured Monster
THEME: MUSHROOM SEER
ABILITIES: Silense at level 1; Poison at level
1. Silenced Summoner- Summoner do not give stat buffs or debuffs or grant/use any ability.
2. Equalizer- The initial Health of all the Monster is equal the the Monster on either team with the highest base health.
The LineupClick on the link to watch the battle.
Summoner: Lyanna Natura- gives a buff of +1 Health, but given the ruleset, all the Monster gets 12 Health.
1. Nectar Queen- Speed of 3, Melee 4, Flying ability- the increased ability to avoid Melee and Ranged attack for Monsters that have no flying ability..
2. Orc Sergeant- Speed of 3, Melee of 2, has the Reach ability- may attack from the second position.
3. Minotaur Warlord- Speed of 3, Melle of 4, has Magic Reflect- when hit with Magic damage, does reduced damage back to the attacker; has Return Fire ability- when hit with a Ranged Attack, will return damage back to attacker.
4. Theme Monster: Mushroom Seer- Speed of 2, Magis of 2, has Silence ability- reduces the Magic attacks all enemy Monsters.
5. Mitica Headmaster- Speed of 5, Ranged Attack of 4, has the Snare ability- removes the Flying ability of Monsters attacked for good.
6. Unicorn Mustang- Speed of 4, Melee attack of 4, has Void ability- reduced damage from Magic attacks.
My Mitica Headmaster takes down enemy Flesh Golem.
Mushroom Seeker damages enemy Sand Worm.
Mitica Headmaster obliterates enemy Prismatic Energy.
Minotaur Warlord vanquished Spirit Druid Grog.
Mushroom Seeker eliminates enemy Barking Spider.
Mushroom Seeker decimates enemy Cornelious to WIN the battle !
The Battle ResultI won the battle, losing only two of my Monsters! YAY! ![image.png]()
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!