Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
THEME: STONESPLITTER ORC
ABILITIES: Retaliate at level 1; Enrage at level 5
Noxious Fumes- All Monsters star the battle poisoned.
Close Range- Range attack Monsters may be used the first position in battles.
1. The battle mana is low, and I used the Feature Monster Stonesplitter Orc as tank.
2. I place Melee Monsters that can attack from behind.
3. I also fielded an EPIC monster to give a buff of Speed and Inspire (unfortanely, I am short a level is Summoner, hehehe).
4. As always I rely on ALL my Monsters to perform!
The LineupClick the photo to watch the battle.
Summoner: Lyanna Nutura- All friend Misters have +1 Health.
1. Feature Monster, Stonesplitter Orc: Retaliate- Speed of 3 +1, Melee attach of 4, Armor of 1, and high Health of 6; a most appropriate tank given the battle Mana. This Monster will retaliate with when hit with a Melee attack.
2. Goblin Thief: Sneak- A speed of 3 +1, Melee attack of 2 and Health of 5. Target the last enemy Monster.
3. Screeching Eagle: Opportune, Flying- Speed of 3+1, Melee attach of 2, and Health of 4. This Monster can attach from any position and will target the enemy Monster with the weakest Health. It has the ability to avoid attacks from Melee and Range Monster that don't have the Flying ability.
4.Brownie: An epic Monster that has the ability Speed that give all friendly Monsters +1 Speed. Has a Melee attach of 1 and a Health of 3.
5. Furious Chicken- A Speed of 1 +1, Melee of 1, and Health of 2.
The Battle Result
The chosen opponent for me in this battle was at Silver I, a level below me. I do not know if the enemy Monsters were all my opponent had. But I won in two easy rounds, with only the Furious Chicken gone and all other Monsters intact.
Make it an awesome day!
Thank you for stopping by to view this article. I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!