Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
The Feature Monster
THEME: WATER ELEMENTAL
ABILITIES: Heal at level 1; Dodge at level 5
From the beginning, this monster is definitely one of my favorite cards. Using @crriealens words: It's because of the heal, it's perfect to hang out in the back line, shooting off arrows and healing when a sneaker or sniper come in to ruin the day.
Rise of Commons- Only Common and Rare Monsters may be used in battles.
1. I will set up my Monsters the way I would a standard battle, except that I can use only Common ad Rare Monsters.
2. I will use Daria Dragonscale as summoner for the +1 Melee buff, and use 4 Melee Monsters, one Magic Monster and the Feature Monster Water Elemental.
3. Since this is a high mana battle, I will use the highest attack and highest health Monsters possible, regardless of Mana.
4. I will utilize only monster with the ability to attack from behind the tank.
The LineupClick the link to watch the battle.
Summoner Daria Dragonscale- All friendly Melee Attack Monsters have +1 Melee attack.
1. Goblin Mech: Piercing- Speed of 3, Melee attack of 5 +1, Armor of 6, and Health of 8. It has the Piercing ability: if a Melee or Ranged attack in excess of the targets armor, the remainder will damage the target health.
2. Sea Magic: Heal- Speed of 3, Melee attack of 5 +1, and Health of 9. A monster with the ability ot restore a portion of its health in every round. I placed it as aback-up tank.
3. Sand Worm: Sneak- Has a Speed of 2, Melee attack of 5+1, and a Health of 6. This Monster targets the last enemy monster in the lineup, instead of the first.
4. Serpent of Eld: Dodge - has 3 +1 Melee attack, Speed of 4, an Armor of 2, and a Health of 6. It has the Dodge giving it increase ability to evade Melee or Range attacks.
5.Prismatic Energy: Magic Reflect- A Speed of 4, Magic attack of 2, and a Health of 10. When this Monster is attack by Magic attack, it does Magic damage back.
6. FEATURE MONSTER Water Elemental: Heal- Speed of 5, Ranged attack of 3, and Health of 5. It has the ability to restore its health in each round.
I admit it is a bit unfair... my opponent was levels below me. He/she fielded all level 1 cards. I won at the end of round 2, with all but one of my Monsters standing.
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!