Splinterlands weekly challenge and this week theme is MANTICORE.
Well, finally the card, which is used really quite often with a Dragon Splinter and Darya summoner at all levels of my alts
So today will present some nice battle with my main most leveled up account (5 level summoners). Those are more interesting having all additional cards abilities enabled.
So, heavy melee attack and thorns + reach abilities makes it very strong at second position. While even more strong with flying ability in Earthquake battles. And even more strong Melee attack with Darya summoner buff
So here we go for actual battle against stronger player
FIGHT. Reverse Speed + Supersneak + 40 Mana
Somehow love to watch high mana fights, very often very unpredictable. Having in mind that had a Dragon daily quest, was trying to pass with Darya asap (while do not have any other Dragon summoner.. yet... )
On basis of Slow speed was chosen Water splinter having in mind to have Sea Monster as tank
Here is final line-up
- SEA MONSTER. Low speed, high Melee with Thorn ability. Self healing plays major role too
- MANTICORE. Perfect high Melee with Thorn and Fly abilities. Nos so slow, but good enough
- FEASTING SEAWEED. Low speed, high Melee with Opportunity and Scavenge, which compensates low Life
- PARASITIC GROWTH. Low speed, average melee and Sneak + Opportunity. Pity still have no Scavenge, but soon :)
- PIRATE CAPTAIN. Main point is to rise Melee attack of all friendly monster even higher, while still 2 Range attack
- GOBLIN MECH. Perfect for Supersneak with heavy armor
Opponent chose also Darya, but with Fire splinter, counting on Lord in front, beast Exploding Dwarf and Manticore at back line. While rest are magic monsters with some advantages, but not getting summoners Melee buff. Well, Golden Dragon is very strong actually. Quite unpredictable and with 1st Dwarf hit miss, which maybe turned the battle in my favor. Also scavenge worked amazingly
Hope you have enjoyed!