Good morning Splinter lovers!
Welcome to my Daily Splinterlands report #483!
In this daily post, I talk mainly about Splinterlands including my daily quests and loot chests, tournaments, and exciting decks and gameplay.
Also, the current market stats of LEO and DEC are included from now on. I hope it helps you save some time.
- The new season is on its way towards the end, my friends.
- Only 6 days left to end this season.
- My current rating is 3640 trophies and I am in Diamond I at the moment.
- DEC bar is at 90%. I will let it rest and refill.
Dec is currently moving around 0.00142 HIVE (0.00086).
Leo is currently moving around 1.54 HIVE (0.937$).
Today I got a Snipe Quest again and finished it with my Wizard and Zaku. Below is today's quest rewards.
Few tips for new players.
- Make sure your range monsters that are also known as SNIPE are good enough so that you can beat your enemies without fail.
- Magic is a strong decider of wins. So, each battle should have at least one magic monster at least. No abilities game can be changed to your favour if you have a good magic monster.
- Speed is necessary for wins except in the reverse speed rule.
Neoxian guild status:-
We are currently holding the fifth position, and we are a max level guild.
Only 20 quests remain until we reach the last quest level - 10. We are getting +15% DEC for every ranked match win and +8% dec shop bonus currently. We have to upgrade our quest guild again next season so that we can move to this last tier.
I will give a random card to the first right answer to my question below. Answer in the comment section of this post.
The winner of the last post is @statico. Sent you a BARKING SPIDER.
Also, thanks for the continuous support @gregory-f. Sent you a CAPTAIN'S GHOST.
Which less than 4 mana monster has the Snare ability?
Remember, only the first comment holder will get the prize.
Upvote, follow or reblog is not necessary but highly appreciated as it will help more players with their decks.
Alright, guys! See you in my next post.
Until then, keep fighting with your best!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta