Good morning Splinter lovers!
Welcome to my Daily Splinterlands report #487
In my daily post, I talk mainly about Splinterlands including my daily quests and loot chests, tournaments, and exciting decks and gameplay.
Also, the current market stats of LEO and DEC are included from now on. I hope it helps you some time.
- The new season has almost at the end guys!
- In my last quest, after a long time I got an untamed pack! But didn't open it, lat me collect some more maybe from the season then open them together!
- Only 1 day left for this season to end. I hope you all are already fighting well in the leader board.
- My current rating is 3818 trophies at the moment and I am in diamond I, fighting for top positions as well.
- DEC bar is at 88%. I will play some matches now and then will let it rest and refill.
Dec is currently moving around 0.00158 HIVE (0.00090$).
Leo is currently moving around 1.3499 HIVE (0.826$).
Today I got a sniper Quest and finished it with my Wizard and Zaku. Below is today's quest rewards.
Few tips for new players.
- Make sure your range monsters that are also known as SNIPE are good enough so that you can beat your enemies without fail.
- Magic is a strong decider of wins. So, each battle should have at least one magic monster at least. No abilities game can be changed to your favor if you have a good magic monster.
- Speed is necessary for wins except in the reverse speed rule.
Neoxian guild status:-
We are currently holding the sixth position, and we are a max level guild.
no quests remain as we have reached the last quest level - 10. We are getting +20% DEC for every ranked match win and +10% dec shop bonus currently. We have to upgrade our quest guild again next season so that we can move to this last tier.
I will give a random card to the first right answer to my question below. Answer in the comment section of this post.
The winner of the last post is @jfang003. Sent you a FLAME MONKEY.
Also, thanks for the continuous support @gregory-f. Sent you the EPIC EVANGELIST.
Which 2 mana monster has BOTH the STRENGTHEN and iNSPIRE ability?
Remember, only the first comment holder will get the prize.
Upvote, follow or reblog is not necessary but highly appreciated as it will help more players with their decks.
Alright, guys! See you in my next post.
Until then, keep fighting with your best!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta