Good morning Splinter lovers!
Welcome to my Daily Splinterlands report #508
In my daily post, I talk mainly about Splinterlands including my daily quests and loot chests, tournaments, and exciting decks and gameplay.
Also, the current market stats of LEO and DEC are included from now on. I hope it helps you some time.
The current season crossed it's half-way by now guys and only 4 precious days of battles are left only! I hope you got nice rewards the last season. Let's now fight for this one!
- I hope you all have already started fighting for the leader board. Best of luck to all of you! Last season I tried my best fighting in the last hours time with all the energy and secured 10 untamed packs again. I am saving those packs for now. I have total 24 untamed and 30 dice packs in my wallet. Currently I am thinking of not opening them.
- My current rating is 3649 trophies at the moment and I am in Diamond I.
- DEC bar is at 90%. I will now let it rest and refill.
Dec is currently moving around 0.00180 HIVE (0.00095$).
Leo is currently moving around 1.13 HIVE (0.596$).
Today I got the earth quest again today and finished it with my max Wizard of Eastwood. Below are the quest rewards.
Few tips for new players.
- Make sure your range monsters that are also known as SNIPE are good enough so that you can beat your enemies without fail.
- Magic is a strong decider of wins. So, each battle should have at least one magic monster at least. No abilities game can be changed to your favor if you have a good magic monster.
- Speed is necessary for wins except in the reverse speed rule.
Neoxian guild status:-
We are currently holding the sixth position, and we are a max level guild.
Only 8 quests remains until we have reached the last quest level - 10. We are getting +15% DEC for every ranked match win and +8% dec shop bonus currently. We have to upgrade our quest guild again next season so that we can move to this last tier.
I will give a random card to the first right answer to my question below. Answer in the comment section of this post.
The winner of the last post is @jfang003. Sent you a BARKING SPIDER.
Also, thanks for the continuous support @gregory-f. Sent you an untamed 2x rare cards.
Which creatures never emerge from the caves as they are allergic to sunlight?
Remember, only the first comment holder will get the prize.
Upvote, follow or reblog is not necessary but highly appreciated as it will help more players with their decks.
Alright, guys! See you in my next post.
Until then, keep fighting with your best!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta