My dollar earnings are pretty much the same as last month, $550 worth of tax deductible Hive and Leo gift-tokens from my peers in the last 30 days.
I've got back to mainly just posting just once a day on my main account, rather than churning out two posts a day across two accounts, no real reason, that's just been my mood in the last month!
My earnings have stayed stable in dollar terms thanks entirely to the increasing value of LEO
I use mainly the following sources to get these stats:
- HiveStats, maintained by the Leo Devs.
- The 'tools' section of @Peakd
- HiveBuzz - from @acrcage
- @abh12345's Engagement League
I do like this initiative - so I powered up 200 Hive:
Headline Stats for November 2020
- Hive Power - 59 200 (56 400) rank number 285 (291)
- LEO Holdings - 38 000 (37 000) - across LEO, WLEO and LBI
- Splinterlands cards - worth around $3700 (3500) using market prices, and almost no DEC!
Hive Holdings and Hive Rewards
@ReviseSociology received the following rewards:
- 98 (118) HBD in author rewards
- 797 (976) HP in author rewards
- 407 (431) curation HP
- $237 worth of Hive related tokens
And @revise.leo received the following:
- 2.16 HBD in author rewards
- 17 HP in author rewards
- 0.7 HP in curation rewards
- $4.20 worth of Hive related tokens
= $241 (297) worth of HIVE tokens in December
As I mentioned above I've calmed down on the posting a bit this month so this mainly reflects that.
I could post a bit more and earn a bit more every month, but I just haven't been in the mood this month!
LEO holdings and LEO rewards
@revisesociology received the following in rewards
- 372 LEO (420) for author and curation, mostly author
- 84 LEO for my LEO VOTER delegation
- 3 LEO in mining rewards
- 154 LEO for my WLEO POOL stake
- $165 worth of LEO rewards
@Revise.leo received the following rewards:
- 540 (840) for author and curation, mostly curation.
- $145 worth of LEO related tokens
So that is around 1150 (1100) LEO earned in total, not too shabby, and around $310 (250).
New above is the return from my WLEO pooling - 154 LEO a month from a 5K stake - that's around a 25% return annually.
What's also noticeable from above is how much my revise.leo earnings have declined - and that's mainly due to my declining curation returns, as we've all had - I thin it's to around an 18% return ATM, compared to the WLEO pool which has a return in the mid 20s.
I'm going to wait for another month of results on returns from the WLEO pool and then see if it's worth moving some more of my LEO over for the returns there. For now I'm going to leave it powered up.
It's all a game and there's a chance a few other people will move LEO into the pool balancing out the respective returns - I'm not a fan of pools, thanks purely to the punitive ETH fees.
I also PDd and bought 1100 LBIs, so we'll see how that goes in the future and I'm now up to 15K delegation for the leovoter.
Splinterlands progress and cards
I'm getting a bit bored of the game but as an investment it's holding up quite nicely.
- my cards are currently valued at $3700
- I've cleared out the nearly 1M DEC I had a couple of months ago. I sold abot half of it for ETH and bought cards with the other half, my most expensive purchase being a Llama mage! Maxed!
- I've also got at least 16 plots of land.
Other Tribes and tokens
I've bashed out a few posts on Splintertalk with my @revise.spt alt - and I'm still a fan of the spt token.
I don't really hang around the other tribes very much, but I do use the Palnet token on almost every post.
Games on Hive
I rented out a water tower in @cryptobrewmaster and I now have shed loads of water. That was expensive though, and a rather silly flaw is that you have to keep repairing it if you rent for a long term which probably makes a daily rental more economic.
I also bought a couple more bundles of resources, mainly to support the game.
I still like the concept, but I'm more stacking rather than playing ATM.
Nothing much going on in @exode this month, I didn't expect there to be, there's a lot of development work before the next phase which is colonisation. Hopefully early 2021 this will start to get very playable?!?
I was expecting to see my earnings go down this month, by around $100 - in fact I'd even written that in the introduction then had to go back and change it!
If I want to see my earnings increase into next month, then I guess the path forward is clear - target writing on LEO.
I've been powering up most of my earnings on Hive still, and still most on LEO - although I have traded some for some RFOX with felander and I'm buying some AVA - I've only got a couple hundred more of the later to buy until I move up to the next staking tier, which is what I'm targeting, then I think it's back up to Power Up the lot.
Like everyone else I'm still wondering what on earth is going on with the Hive price?
If it goes any lower I might do something really stupid like buy a couple thousand more!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta