This challenge is for you!
THEME: GIANT SQUID
Current Trade Value: $0.04
Note from Carrie: The oceans are deep, horrifying places of danger and monsters. This is fact. However... in the Splinterlands I can play with these creatures without fear of death. In real life? You won't catch me deep sea diving. 🤣 I have little doubt that there is something just like this Giant Squid just waiting to eat your little feetsies. Don't let that happen! Play here, where it's safe. Pontificate on this slow-moving monstrosity and explain when and where the best places are to send it to combat. And did I mention? Oceans are scary.
- Create a post sharing a video (or the link) of one of your battles using the GIANT SQUID.
- Make it look good. With more folks creating content you REALLY need to make your posts look GREAT. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Want card images by level to really make your posts shine? Check out this POST from @splinterlands showing you how!
- Tag splinterlands and spt (SPT rewards in tokens on the Steem blockchain.).
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why the GIANT SQUID is a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use the GIANT SQUID often? Why or why not?
- Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your STEEM and/or HIVE post(s) AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
WHAT YOU WIN
- UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week per chain (unless you create something amazing).
💥STEEM & HIVE Voting/Posting:💥 As of now Splinterlands is posting and curating on BOTH Steem and Hive. If you post on both chains AND share the link on the challenge posts (on Steem or Hive) I will upvote both! This is NOT double posting. Steem and Hive are separate blockchains now, much like Facebook and Twitter are not the same. 😉 TL;DR: Post on Steem and Hive, get upvotes on Steem and Hive.
🐲Highlights from the Week 🐲
Note from Carrie: Again with the awesomeness! There are SO MANY GREAT POSTS coming from this challenge! It's super hard to decide who to highlight! Thank you all for taking the time to really make amazing content. You rock!😍 @carrieallen