This challenge is for you!
Note from Carrie: Oh snap! I'm switching it up this week! Ruleset Challenge! So... I think Equalizer is pretty fun, mostly cause it makes everything last longer (and makes low health cards AMAZING!). What's your strategy with this one? Do you play all lower health monsters assuming your opponent will opt in for a bigger ones? Or are there other secrets you care to share? 😘@carrieallen
- Create a post sharing a video (link) of one of your battles with the EQUALIZER ruleset.
- Remember to link to your battle even if you also upload it to a video hosting platform (like youtube).
- Make it look good. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Card Images by Level HERE.
- Tag splinterlands.
Please note: the below questions are suggestions. Things to get you going. Answer them all or answer completely different ones! Make your article shine!
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why they are a good fit for the EQUALIZER ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you like the EQUALIZER ruleset? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday. NOTE: I posted late! I'm so sorry. I'll accept entries until post payout, regardless of when the new one is posted.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week. Please only enter TWO posts a week. This includes the Battle Challenge. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 4 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen
Places to learn more, connect and play!
Rewards for this post are split 50/50 to steem.dao (the Hive Development Fund account) and the author.