Ahhh! I totally missed Friday. Yesterday. Yesterday was Friday... when this post should have happened... Blame the moon. It can take it. 😎
And now... for the main attraction....
|A simple trivia contest. Each week I'll ask a few questions that you must answer in the comment section to be entered into a random drawing.||Every other Friday I'll post a new challenge. You'll have the entire week to answer correctly.||Because we wanna get everyone more into the lore side of things. Plus! We truly do like giving away booster packs.|
- You MUST answer the following questions correctly in the comment section to enter the RANDOM DRAWING.
- Who is the Dragon Banker?
- Who holds a bitter grudge against the Spirit of the Forest? (Hint: @splinterlore)
- Who controls the Puyo Stone?
- Also include a picture/gif of ANYTHING (safe for work, please).
Note: Entries sharing identical answers AND images will be disqualified. Everyone MUST USE A DIFFERENT PICTURE for their entry to count.
Deadline to enter: When this post pays out. I'll announce the winners and the new questions every other week.
Prizes: 5 winners will be chosen by RANDOM drawing. Each will receive 1 Booster Pack.
Places to find answers
- Splinterlands.com - There are little bits of lore on each card, along with a LOT of information. All of which will be fair game.
- Splinterlore.com - This is the official lore site for the Splinterlands. We are currently hosting the past winners of the Fan Fiction and Art contests along with official stories, maps and more.
- Splinterlore Blog - This is were you'll find in depth profiles of each character. Every morning a new one is released. Many answers will be found here.
- Peakmonsters.com & MonsterMarket.io - These are a couple of excellent secondary markets run by the community. While our intention is to focus on lore, it's very possible I'll throw in some random stat questions. If I do, look here. 😎
May 1st Answers & Winners!
The Minotaur Warriors hunt Rexxies for their meat, clothing and weapons.
What is one good reason to stay away from Horny Toads?
There are many. They puff up with air and their razor sharp spines protrude in every direction from their bodies. Oh, and they urinate uncontrollably when frightened. No on likes getting peed on.
Which summoner might you find humming and whistling a happy tune?
Mother Khala. At nearly 80 years old she's still the happiest of ladies.
👉Quick Draw Winners👈
You each win TWO Booster packs!
Reminder: On off weeks you can win more Booster Packs in the Live Telegram Trivia Contest!