Serious Delays With Hive-Engine & Steem-Engine
I've been a regular Splinterlands & dCity player. Today I did few things with both of these games that made me think the infrastructure was broken.
Here's What I Did
- Transfered DEC from Steem-Engine to Splinterlands game
- Transfered DEC from Hive-Engine to Splinterlands game
- Bought dCity cards (paid with SIM)
Here's What Happened
- Nothing......... (Steem-Engine.Net balances never show up on Splinterlands)
- My DEC balance reduced on Hive-Engine but nothing showed up in game
- SIM balance reduced and nothing happened
After about 30 mins (rough estimate) my DEC did show up in game. Tx immediately showed up o the DEX website as sent. The Dapps didn't read/process the Tx. Same with SIM Tx. I still hadn't got my dCity NFT when I started posting.
- Is this just me facing this issue?
- Is it something with nodes?
Things show up on https://hiveblocks.com So the funds will be SAFU. It's just the user experience is broken. It'll be fixed soon. I do trust in the devs. But if you are looking for some quick trades; BE WARNED!
If you know more about the situation, your thoughts/links will be very welcome. You can vote on dpoll with you Keychain securely :)
- I'm facing issues
- Nothing bad in my end
- Faced some issues. They are fixed now
- Haven't tried any of the Dapps. So I don't know :)
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.