My guess is no.
- Corruption is still rampant in Indonesia and it seems unlikely to change in near future.
- Conservative religious movements seem to be gaining momentum in Indonesia.
- Indonesian overall education standard is not improving as fast as Malaysia.
- Malaysia is entering Eugenic phase whereas Indonesian reproduction is still largely dysgenic.
- Malaysia is starting to delegate the national economic development to private sector (Zenrich Integrity Group), which will allow Non-Muslims entrepreneurs to bypass the affirmative policies to run their businesses without conforming to racial quota.
10% DISCOUNT on Transaction Fees and FREE Daily Professional Trading Tips || 10%期貨交易費回扣以及免費每日專業交易貼士
Register for a Binance account using this link: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=VSEJD2PL and send an email to email@example.com with your registered email to obtain code for another 10% DISCOUNT on transaction fee for Perpetual Futures Trading and FREE Professional Daily Trading Tips.
用此鏈接註冊幣安戶口: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=VSEJD2PL 然後電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 以獲取 10%期貨交易費回扣以及免費每日專業交易貼士
Follow my trade on Coinbene 一鍵跟單: