Project Information :
- Project Name: Opus.
- Repostory: https://github.com/AnonymusRaccoon/Opus
Acknowledgement of PO:
Describe the bug:
After opening an app, I searched a song and started listening it. After a few seconds, I clicked on 3 dots on that page and clicked on "Download" option. It starts downloading, after seeing it in the notification panel of a phone, when downloading gets completed, I then clicked on "Down Arrow" option, app crashes.
What to expect:
After clicking on Down Arrow, it should work properly. It should show the list of songs as well as a downloaded song too. In short, the app should not crash.
How to reproduce:
- Open an app.
- Search any song and open it.
- Start playing it, then click on 3 dots on right side of the page.
- Then click on Download option.
- When it starts downlading, swipe down the notification panel of the phone, where you can see the song is downloaded.
- After downloading finishes, Click on the "Down Arrow" on the page at top right corner.(You can also see in Video).
- App will crash.