My Splinterlands Account Progress + My Frugal fire and earth deck
Hello and what's up summoners! Splinterlands social media challange is always appealing to every splinterlands player, including myself. This challenge inspire me to write my own stories and experience. In this occasion I will share about my account progress and my main deck I used when battling. Albeit my deck is not ideal, but I hope it is worthwhile to some readers.
I started battling in splinterlands since November 2021, Albeit difficult at times, playing splinterlands is rewarding. Playing splinterlands get rid of my boredom. The gameplay is so fun with so much possibilities on winning or losing a game. I already played 5845 battles and from those battle I manage to win 3067 battles, the winrate is 52%, it is not good.
With the advent of nfty arcade scholarship, I got a lot of sps from being one of the scholars. All the earned sps from the scholars directly staked to get more advantage. Currently I have 4021 staked sps.
I mostly played my battles with owned cards, I sometimes rent when the daily quest is not my owned deck. I have 37k cp owned, but I only have 2 decks. I bought Tarsa and Obsidian at level 2.
Basically in splinterlands battles are divided into 2 types of battle.
- Firstly is high mana cap battle, in this battle I often use Forgotten One and Tusk the Wide as my tank. the supported monsters are Radiated brute, tenyii striker, djinn aprentice, scavo firebolt, sand worm and uraeus.
- Secondly is low mana cap, in this battle I often use Venari Heathsmith and antoid platoon as the tank, but mostly used venari heathsmith as it counters magic as well. the supported monsters are Tenyii striker, uraues, creeping ooze, radiated scorcher, scavo firebolt.
High mana battles = For the tanks I mostly use grund and mycelic infantry, the combo I use is spirit horder and mycelic slipspawn. while also using goblin physics and magic of chaos to get more damage.
Low mana cap = on low mana cap battles, I use hill giant as the tank and followed by mostly magic monsters such as, goblic physic, magi of chaos, regal perython, spirit hoarder, djinn blijka and wood nymph.
Thank you for reading my post, i hope you enjoyed this post and could give another view about this monster. Let me know if you got another view about this monster on comment section. In addition for the new players to Splinterlands if you sign up with my referral link and complete the spellbook purchase, I will send you 75 DEC in game which should help you get started by renting some cards and building up your teams
- Splinterlands, all pics are taken from the in-game
- carrieallen for ultimate markdown tutorial
- Mr. Flauwy for the dividers