THGaming brawl reports May 12h 2022
THGaming May 12th, 2022 Brawl Report
In this post, I will present the main highlights of our 2 top guilds. I am also bringing great battles of our best brawlers. Our global results have improved so much for THGaming 1 as we finally reached the first position, but Brawlers took a step down to the second place. We hope for a double first for the next. Hope you enjoy it!
If the one you have to break an incredible winning strike of 7/8 brawls, the best thing that could happen is to keep your competition standards and put things difficult for the winner. This is what our top brawlers did achieving the second position in their hard brawl. I am sure that they'll find the path to victory soon!
This time our mate @neophyte142068 brings a real hard-fought one decided by details. He took the challenge of competing for gold tier-chaos legion with Earthquake and Melee forbidden. Both summoners chose Thaddius for this one and these are the key factors that decided the fight:
- More incoming damage Neophyte set was 2 damage higher than his rival. Incoming damage is a good indicator of how things can evolve, more damage per turn than your opponent = more probability of victory.
- Riftwing the great In this kind of mirror match, Neophyte's Riftwing made it to the victory, and this was because it received 1 less damage, and also, the scavenge point that it won in turn 24 made the difference!
It was a very nice battle to watch that shows that every single detail counts for the victory! Enjoy
@sexychic shows us a great battle planned to succeed in this one. With the information that he had, there were high numbers to find an Obsidian Magic composition and he decided on a Yodin anti-magic composition. That meant setting Magic reflection for the first position and Lava launcher for a second. Also, the Close Range condition guaranteed him great success. These were the key factors:
- Prysmatic's initial work It's always a good decision setting some damage back to your opponent, and this worked great for my mate.
- Lava Launcher, great Yodin's off-tank Today Lava Launcher is at 20 cents. Take a place in your memmo about this factor. Today Lava Launcher is at 20 cents. This is a great Epic card that works perfectly with Yodin. Anybody of us has enough lava launchers for their collection.
- Yodin Little guyz Finally and to destroy the opponent, Sarius and Pyromaniac did a great work destroying their rival! Enjoy
Facing @jim-crypto in a brawl it's like visiting the dentist. It's better done fast. He always takes the hardest tiers and brings tons of victories home. Here's another example of what I mean in this gold battle without healing. These were the key factors:
- Strong frontline He set 17 health 6 armor 7 damage frontline vs 15 health 3 armor 3 damage (Gargoya hasn't reached).
- Carries do their job from the first moment Worm and Deeplurker did a great job taking objectives like hell from the first round.
- Mantoid American Sniper If the opponent had a remote chance of winning this one, would be from a great Scavo work. This hope was erased in the first shot of the battle. Enjoy
Finally, we made it! We jumped from our last third position to the first in a very hard-fought brawl. Almost 800 Merits were awarded to each of us, and that means almost half a Gladius case! We are so happy and hope to follow this way for a long. Hope you enjoy the featured battles of our brawlers!
My guildmate @amaillo took the point home with a great performance in a match with Even Stevens and Fog of war. He did a great performance with the strengths that follow:
- Soul fiend absorbed the first enemy shot for free. This always helps.
- In a battle of 18 Mana, @amaillo managed to fit all of it vs 14 of the opponent
- Ajax snowballed for the victory vs Arbaelist. Hope you enjoy!
@achelous is one of our greatest Yodin hunters, and this battle is an example. If something hurts Yodin, is Shielding Beefy frontline. And this combo of Lava and Chimney made their best. As Lava absorbed most of the damage, Chimney destroyed enemy units one by one. Enemy's plan of placing Cerberus in the back-to-counter Sneakers didn't work well. Also, Reverse speed boosted my friend's frontline! Hope you enjoy!
Finally, @thecuriousfool brings a master class of tactical planning in a Sneak Earthquake one. He took the victory thanks to great decisions:
- Sneak counter team: He placed Antoid Army and Disintegrator in the back to absorb most of the damage. These creatures also contributed to damage because of Senak's condition.
- Debuff / Supp team Disintegrator debuffed enemy team, stopping most of the damage thanks to android army's shield and spirit hoarder made a great job, as he is the best support for this battle conditions.
He also had a decent frontline with Scorch Fiend and Djinn inferni. Hope you enjoy!
THANKS FOR READING & THANKS FOR SUPPORTING!
Our #Splinterlands Guilds still have places available. Join our discord and let us find you a position in our ever-growing Splinterlands legion! Social media links at the bottom.
Official THGaming Social Media Links: