Battle Challenge - Goblin Pyschic
This is my post for the battle weekly challenge - GOBLIN PSYCHIC.
No modification to the standard gameplay rules and mechanics.
- Mana Capacity: 28
- Available Element: All
|Taking into account the opponenet history battles then I decided to use the magic attack monsters in this battle. The opponent likes to use fire, water, & life elements in his battles. I chose Obsidian because there are a lot of magic attack monster options in the earth element. Obsidian will give +1 magic attack to monsters in the friendly team.|
|Mycelic will trigger the opponent monsters to attack her before attack another monster in the friendly team. Hopefully, she can survive through round 2 with Goblin Pyschic's help.|
|The lowest mana of magic attack monster in the earth element. She will attack the opposing monsters with 1 magic attack ( 2 magic attacks in total after getting buff from Obsidian ).|
|Attack the opposing monsters with 2 magic attacks. He has 5 speeds and could attack first in the each round. He also has a 6 health and suitable as a tank for Goblin Psychic and might get healed by Goblin Psychic before die.|
|Attack the opposing monsters with 2 magic attacks and heals the friendly monster in the first position.|
|-||Since there are still 2 left mana, I chose Xenith Archer. She will attack the opposing monsters with 1 range attack.|
- My guess is right. The opponent used the Life element in the battle.
- The opponent's lineups e.g. General Sloan ( Summoner ), Chaos Knight (1st position), Lone Boatman (2nd position), Herbalist (3rd position), Portal Spinner (4th position), and Mantoid in the last position.
- Round 1 started with +1 magic attack by Obsidian's buff to my monsters and +1 range attack by General Sloan to the opposing monsters.
- Regal Peryton attacked first and given 2 magic damages to Chaos Knight.
- Mycelic Slipspawn managed to kill Chaos Knight.
- Portal Spinner tried to attack Regal Peryton but missed.
- Goblin Psychic also managed to kill Lone Boatman at the end of round 1.
- Regal Peryton managed to kill Herbalist at the beginning of round 2.
- Mycelic Slipspawn managed to kill Portal Spinner.
- Goblin Psychic managed to kill Mantoid at the end of round 2.
- Round 2 went without an attack from the opposing monsters.
DID MY STRATEGY WORK?
Yes, my strategy is working smoothly because I can predict what element that the opponent will used.
Review and evaluate the opponent's battle history is the rule no. 1 in this game.
- I like Goblin Psychic because he has 2 magic attacks in level 1.
- He has 4 abilities at level 10. I think he is the only common monster with the most abilities.
WHAT WILL I TRY DIFFERENTLY NEXT TIME
- I would try to pair Wood Nymph and Mushroom Sheer with Goblin Psychic to create double healing and reduce magic damage from the opponent magic attack monsters.
If you haven't signup for this cool play-to-earn game then please use my referral in this LINK.