My Regular Splinterlands Gameplay. Splinterlands Social Media Challenge.
How are you? Hopefully, you all are fine and I am also well. Today I am here to share some of the recent battles I did, and I am going to share the strategies and lineup with you.
@Splinterlands hosts a challenge named "Social Media Challenge" every week. You just need to write a good post and share your post link in their comment section and you need to share your post on other social media platforms. The main intention of splinterlands is to spread splinterlands all over the world.
- Let me introduce you to the lineup and the strategies I followed.
In this battle, the combat rule was Standard and the mana cap was 30. I choose to play with Death splinter. I choose Zintar Mortalis because this summoner reduces one melee attack to all the enemy monsters.
In the first place, I choose to place Bone Golem because of its Void ability with high damaging power with high health and some armors. It costs 7 mana. It had 3 melee damage, 1 speed, 2 armors and 6 health.
In the second place, I choose to place Haunted Spirit because of its Heal ability with high damaging power with high health. I actually put this card as a backup of Bone Golem. It costs 5 mana. It had 2 melee damage, 2 speed and 7 health.
In the third place, I choose to place Dark Astronomer because of its high damaging power. It costs 4 mana. It had 2 range damage, 1 speed, no armors and 4 health.
In the fourth place, I choose to place Goblin Chariot because of its high damaging power and high speed. It costs 5 mana. It had 2 range damage, 3 speed, no armors and 3 health.
In the fifth place, I choose to place Twisted Jester because of its Snipe ability with high damaging power. It costs 4 mana. It had 2 range damage, 3 speed, no armors and 4 health.
In the last place, I choose to place Undead Priest because of its Weaken ability. It costs 2 mana. It had no melee damage, 1 speed, no armors and 3 health.
- The opponent choose Mother Khala as his summoner and choose Clay Golem for the first place. Then he placed Truthspeaker, Goblin Chariot, Peacebringer, Lone Boatman and Centaur.
- After ending the first round, the opponent's Clay Golem lost some of it's health and Truthspeaker lost all of it's armors. My Bone Golem and Dark Astronomer also lost some of their health.
- After ending the second round, the opponent lost his Clay Golem and Truthspeaker. I lost my Bone Golem and Dark Astronomer.
- After ending the third round, we both lost our Goblin Chariot.
- After ending the fourth round, the opponent lost his Peacebringer and I lost my Twisted Jester.
- After ending the fifth round, the opponent's Lone Boatman and my Undead Priest lost some of their health.
- After ending the seventh round, the opponent lost his last monster and thus I won this battle.
If you are interested to join Splinterlands, you can join by clicking my referral link :- https://splinterlands.com?ref=sm-player
Wanna check out my other Splinterlands battles? Here are some :
That's all. Thanks, everyone for reading my blog. If you find my articles/videos helpful/enjoyable, consider following me. And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.