My Splinterlands Battle With "CENTAURI MAGE"
How are you? Hopefully, you all are fine and I am also well. Today I am here to share with you a battle I did on Splinterlands using CENTAURI MAGE.
@Splinterlands hosts a challenge named "Share Your Battle Challenge" every week and they give different themes every week. You just need to write a good post according to their theme to get their upvote. Also, you need to share your post link in their comment section and you need to share your battle on other social media platforms. The main intention of splinterlands is to spread splinterlands all over the world. This week's theme is to share a battle you did with "CENTAURI MAGE". I am sharing the battle I did with CENTAURI MAGE.
- CENTAURI MAGE is a Rare Earth Monster and also a magic card. It costs 7 mana. It has 1 magic damage, 3 speed, and 9 health along with Return Fire ability at level one. It has Repair ability from level five. Return Fire ability means
When hit with a Ranged attack, Monsters with Return Fire will return reduced damage back to their attacker.Repair ability means
Restores some armor to the friendly Monster whose armor has taken the most damage.I think this monster costs over mana and I don't like it so much but I use this card often during high mana cap battles.
Here's my battles I did with CENTAURI MAGE. Enjoy :)
@Splinterlands also asked some questions and let me answer them.
In this battle, combat rule was Standard and mana cap was 30. As CENTAURI MAGE is a Earth monster, I choose Lyanna Natura as my summoner. Lyanna is a rare earth summoner and it adds 1 health to all the friendly monsters.
In the first place, I placed Failed Summoner because of its Magic Reflect ability. This monster costs 2 mana. It had no damage, 2 speed and 4 health during the battle.
In the second place, I placed Unicorn Mustang because of its Void ability along with high melee damage, speed and health. This monster costs 8 mana. It had 3 melee damage, 4 speed, no armors and 10 health during the battle.
In the third place, I placed CENTAURI MAGE because of its Return Fire ability and also it's a magic card. This monster costs 7 mana. It had 1 magic damage, 3 speed, no armors and 9 health during the battle.
In the fourth place, I placed Goblin Thief because of its Sneak ability along with high damage. This monster costs 4 mana. It had 2 melee damage, 2 speed, no armors and 3 health during the battle.
In the fifth place, I placed Goblin Sorcerer because of its Sneak ability and also it is a magic card. This monster costs 3 mana. It had 1 magic damage, 2 speed, no armors and 2 health during the battle.
In the sixth place, I placed Enchanted Pixie because of its Flying ability and also it is a magic card. This monster costs 3 mana. It had 1 magic damage, 2 speed, no armors and 1 health during the battle.
- The opponent choose Drake of Arnaak as his summoner and placed Shieldbearer in the first position. Then he placed Luminous Eagle, Silvershield Knight, Feral Spirit and Divine Healer.
- After ending the first round, I lost my Failed Summoner. The opponent's Shieldbearer lost some of its armors.
- After ending the second round, the opponent's Shieldbearer lost all of its armors and also lost some health. My Unicorn Mustang also lost some of its health.
- After ending the third round, the opponent lost his Shieldbearer and I lost my Unicorn Mustang.
- After ending the fourth round, I lost my Enchanted Pixie.
- After ending the fifth round, the opponent lost his Divine Healer and my Centauri Mage and Goblin Sorcerer lost some of their health.
- After ending the sixth round, I lost my Goblin Sorcerer and my Centauri Mage lost some of its health. The opponent's Luminous Eagle also lost some of its health.
- After ending the seventh round, I lost my Centauri Mage and the opponent's Luminous Eagle lost all the armors and some of its health.
- And at the eighth round, I lost all of my cards and thus I lost this battle.
- My strategy wasn't successful in the battle.
- I think the mana cost of Centauri Mage is a little bit high. It would better if it will lower. That's why I use it sometimes but not regularly.
If you are interested to join Splinterlands, you can join by clicking my referral link :- https://splinterlands.com?ref=sm-player
Wanna check out my other Splinterlands battles? Here are some :
That's all. Thanks, everyone for reading my blog. If you find my articles/videos helpful/enjoyable, consider following me. And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.