My Splinterlands Battle With "Wave Runner".
How are you? Hopefully, you all are fine and I am also well. Today I am here to share with you a battle I did on Splinterlands using Wave Runner.
@Splinterlands hosts a challenge named "Share Your Battle Challenge" every week and they give different themes every week. You just need to write a good post according to their theme to get their upvote. Also, you need to share your post link in their comment section and you need to share your battle on other social media platforms. The main intention of splinterlands is to spread splinterlands all over the world. This week's theme is to share a battle you did with "Wave Runner". I am sharing the battle I did with Wave Runner.
- Wave Runner is a Common Water Monster and also a melee card. It costs 5 mana. It has 2 melee damage, 3 speed, and 4 health along with Reach ability at level one. It has Knock Out ability from level five. And also it has Snare ability from level nine. Reach ability means
Melee attack Monsters with the Reach ability may attack from the second position on the team.Knock Out ability means
Does double damage when attacking an enemy that is stunned.Snare ability means
When attacking enemies with Flying, removes the Flying ability and cannot miss.I think this monster costs over mana and I don't like it so much but I use this card often during high mana cap battles.
Here's my battles I did with Cave Slug. Enjoy :)
@Splinterlands also asked some questions and let me answer them.
In this battle, combat rule was Standard and mana cap was 19. As Wave Runner is a Water monster, I choose Alric Stormbringer as my summoner. Alric is a rare life summoner and it adds 1 magic damage to all the friendly monsters.
In the first place, I placed Frozen Soldier because of its Shield ability along with high armor and also it has high damage. This monster costs 6 mana. It had 2 melee damage, 2 speed, 5 armors and 3 health during the battle.
In the second place, I placed Wave Runner because of its Reach ability along with high damage and speed. It costs 5 mana. It had 2 melee damage, 3 speed and 4 health along with Reach ability.
In the third place, I placed Ice Pixie because of its Flying ability along with magic damage. It costs 2 mana. It had 1 magic damage, 3 speed and 1 health along with Flying ability during the battle.
In the fourth place, I placed Enchanted Pixie because of its magic damage. It also has Flying ability. It costs 3 mana. It had 1 magic damage, 2 speed and 1 health along with Flying ability.
- The opponent choose Alric Strombringer too as his summoner and placed Frozen Soldier in the first position. Then he placed Water Elemental, Medusa and Albatross.
- After ending the first round, the opponent lost his Frozen Soldier. My Frozen Soldier's health reduced to one and armor reduced to four.
- After ending the second round, the opponent lost his Water Elemental and I lost my Frozen Soldier. The health of the opponent's Medusa reduced to one.
- After ending the third round, the opponent lost his Medusa and Albatross and thus I won this battle.
- After winning, I got +25 ratings and +0.007 DEC.
- My strategy was successful in the battle.
- I think the mana cost of Wave Runner is a little bit high. It would better if it will cost 4 mana. That's why I use it sometimes but not regularly.
If you are interested to join Splinterlands, you can join by clicking my referral link :- https://splinterlands.com?ref=sm-player
Wanna check out my other Splinterlands battles? Here are some :
That's all. Thanks, everyone for reading my blog. If you find my articles/videos helpful/enjoyable, consider following me. And don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.