Battle Mage Secrets: Keep Your Distance! The Power Of REGHARGE
Hello dear splinterlands community, I hope y'all having a wonderful Sunday 😁 and welcome to my second Cantfoldaces's Hive Blog for this weekly battle challenge!
Honestly it became very rough to compete in the Wild Edition even before the end of the season and became heavily bot infested especially at the Silver 1 League where I'm facing lots of maxed out Silver teams!
Moreover, the reward pool in Wild took a massive hit as I'm struggling to exceed 0.2 SPS per battle win at Silver 1. I'm seriously considering moving to Modern League seeking for softer, higher rewards battles.
Keep Your Distance
Zoom of Recharge
As the title shows, I'll put a bit of emphasis on the Recharge Ability, althrought it's not as popular of other multiple Offensive Ability due to its inconsistency:
So let's have a look at the available Recharge Monsters in this game:
- Ifrit Rising & Insidious Warlock are exceptionnally used
- Temp Master is sometimes used in
- Uriel The Purifier is the most popular Recharge Monster
- Fills the Tank Role very well (Great stats + Flying + Heal)and deals absurd amount of Damage!
- Zyvax Vuul became popular after the introduction of
Going The Distance
- Suidae Shaman & Gobson Bomber are the main actor of todays battle.
Into The Battle!
I will be bringing a Wild Silver League battle, with the following rulesets:
In this battle we have the Explosive Weaponry Ruleset where all monsters have the Blast Ability, while it benefits the Agressive Playstyle, it's also important to place some defensive countermeasures on the Team. Keep Your Distance is our Main Theme.
Earth, Life, Death, Dragons are UP, but since my opponent match history shows that he was spamming Mages, I've decided to go as follow:
-1 Health Nerf is still beneficial especially since we got the Explosive Weaponry Ruleset
Shatter is also crucial since I'll be using a bit of Archery Damage
It's high Health couple with the Void from Immortalis is perfect to halt the upcoming magic damage and survive long enough in order to buy time for my Recharge Monster to fire their damage.
Taunt will keep my monsters safe from potential enemy Snipe monsters
Moreover, it helps with the reduction or nullifying the blast damage
This is where Shatter from immortalis will be proven very useful so that Gobson's damage won't get wasted on enemy's Armor!
Again as expected from the enemy team to bring a Magic Spam composition, but that enemy Mushroom Seer would be a little annoyance to my plans!
Nothing much happened on the first round:
- Almost all of the Blast damage got nullified by Void
- Return Fire got also nullified by Void
- No losses from both parties
- Gobson Bomber draws the 1st blood with a 6 Damage Recharge attack on Enemy Fingus flinger and 3 blast damage on Prismatic Energy!
- Suidae Shaman follows with another Recharge for a second kill on Prismatic Energy and blasting some damage on Runemancer Florre
- Still No losses from my team, even my sacrifical pawn is still alive and Mycelic slipspawn is still too healthy
- Time for both Gobson and Shaman to Recharge their attacks
- Nothing much going on except the elimination of Regal Peryton from the blast damage provided by Mushroom Seer
- Gobson Bomber First a 2nd Recharge attack on Runemancer Florre and eliminates Goblin Psychic with the Blast Damage
- Pay attention to the Suidae Shaman Damage, the Recharge strike dealt 3 Damage (left)while the Blast Damage deal ALSO 3 Damage (right)! Is that a bug or a hidden mechanism for the Recharge Ability !?
- With this the battle ended in a nutshell and a Perfect Victory!
I didn't have to check splintertools knowing how one sided and dominated this battle was! In this end, the Recharge Ability wasn't so bad after all, especially in
Explosive Weaponry as it was extremely effective can turn the tides of any battle (if only I could have a buffed Suidae Shaman for the insane damage!)
Thank you for reading till now and Good luck Have Fun on your Splinterlands Battles!
Cool Dividers are from the Awesome @kyo-gaming design!
Make sure to take part in the Weekly battle Mage Secret here
Wanna take part in these exciting Splinterlands battles: Join me here