returning to the splinterlands game
hello @splinterlands here making a special post, since I'm playing again and here is my progress today
As you can see, I progressed to bronze 3, although I went back a bit since I lost, something I didn't know was happening but I know what happens, anyway, today I wanted to resume it and 70% of the games I lost and the other 30% won
I am looking at which are the best combinations so as far as possible to advance more safely, I am looking at the combinations with few cards or with several to see what works best, but of course this is also a matter of luck
It's all a matter of tactics but I would say it's more a matter of luck, the latter plays a fundamental role in every tcg game, in my case my forte is yugioh and magic would be second place so I'll see how it goes with #splinterlands
I hadn't played for a long time but today I came back and later after I got back home I'll keep playing so wish me luck and if you have any tips to move forward better then I'll listen to you and I'd appreciate it.
At the moment I'm retiring but soon I may come back with more progress in this good nft game, until next time