Splinterlands Diary 05.07.22 - Jared Scar
Hi, Hive! With the new job it's hard to get back into the old rhythm and write daily posts, but today I had a couple of hours, and the day at Splinterlands turned out to be very good.
Finished the daily focus with the element of Fire, earned 6 gold chests, one of which was the legendary Jared Scar. I was just one short of raising mine to level 2.
Of course, I decided to try it out in combat, and a very interesting combination of Back To Basics and Melee Mayhem rules came up, allowing melee monsters to attack from any position. On top of that, my opponent decided to use Scarred Llama Mage summoner and it turned out to be a lot of fun.
So, I chose the lineup as follows:
- Tyrus Paladium summoner, boosting my card shields;
- On the first position is powerful Uriel the Purifier, who doesn't need a cooldown because of Back To Basics;
- Jared Scar in second with a strong attack and good shield;
- on the third position I placed Shieldbearer, which should protect the remaining cards if the opponent breaks my defense;
- Fourth place went to Sand Worm with an equally impressive attack;
- finishing off the combo with the fast Time Mage, who had the honor of protecting my rear. On top of that, he's often missed because of his speed.
My intuition didn't let me down, and the first two cards were great at removing enemy cards, and even after losing the first two, the rest had no trouble at all finishing off the enemy.
Inspired by the victory I decided to open some packs I bought the day before, and got an even better addition to my deck - summoner Kelya Frendul, legendary Baakjira, golden Silent Sha-Vi, and legendary Iza The Fanged!
Very happy with such a productive day, added some CTP to my portfolio, made another contribution to the PIZZA:ONEUP pool, and now I'm waiting for my battery to recover so I can do the next Earth focus of the day :)