Splinterlands Weekly Battle Challenge : My Battle With DIEMONSHARK
As usual, this post is about splinterlands weekly battle challenge post with DIEMONSHARK.
In this post, I will share my Battle and explain my monster position and every round. I will also share my monster abilities and why I used them in this Battle. I hope everyone will enjoy this Battle and my explanations.
Splinterlands challenges all players to play with a specific monster each week. This challenge helps them to earn a vote from splinterlands or steemmonsters. To get a vote from splinterlands, a player has to follow the rules given by splinterlands. Every week splinterlands post about the rules. Most of the rules remain the same, just the monster changes.
- This week's rules are:-
- Have to share a battle with DIEMONSHARK.
- Have to share a post or video about the Battle.
- Have to describe the lineup.
- Have to answer this question-
- Did your strategy work?
- What will you try differently next time?
- Have to share it on social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You Must use the splinterlands and play2earn tag in the post.
NOTE: IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONSTER, YOU COULD RENT IT OR SHARE ANY BATTLE WITH ANY MONSTER.
- After that, I have to comment on the weekly battle challenge post link.
This week's battle challenge post from splinterlands
Before starting, let's learn about DIEMONSHARK.
DIEMONSHARK is a rare water monster from the chaos legion edition. It has a melee Attack with a Trample ability at level one. It costs eight mana and also has four speeds.
Diemonshark has trample ability. When a Monster with Trample hits and kills its target, it will perform another attack on the next Monster on the enemy Team. That means it will attack again if it kills the opponent monster with the Trample ability. It has Trample ability at levels 1 to 3.
At level 4, it adds Enrage ability. It helps to increase melee attack and speed when it gets damaged by the opponent.
At levels 7 & 8, it gets another ability which is Retaliate. Because of this ability, if it got damaged from a melee attack, there is a chance of attacking back the Monster. That means It has three powers at levels 7 and 8.
I have a level 1 Diemonshark, but I want to use its higher level, so I rented this Monster for this season. I rented level 3 Diemonshark. But sad to say, this Monster couldn't do as much damage as I thought in this Battle.
I rented this Monster for 3.713 DEC per day For ten days. I want to use this at my subsequent battles, so I took it for ten days.
|My Team||Oppenent Team|
|Summoner: DELWYN DRAGONSCALE||Summoner: GENERAL SLOAN|
|1. DIEMONSHARK||1. Chaos Knight|
|2. Carnage Titan||2. Gargoyle Devil|
|3. Gold Dragon||3. Time Mage|
|4. Ruler of the Seas||4. Venari Crystalsmith|
|5.Sea Genie||5.Djinn Renova|
|6. Elven Cutthroat||6.Pelacor Arbalest|
Holy Protection: All the monsters have the Divine Shield ability. Because of the Divine shield's power, the first Attack could not take any life.
Equalizer: Initial health of all monsters will be the same as the highest health-acquired Monster. At the start of the Battle, every Monster's health will be the same.
Mana Cap: I could use a total of 46 mana cards. That means I could use a total of 6 cards whose total cost can't be 46 mana. It could be less than 46 mana.
Now I will share why I used the DELWYN DRAGONSCALE summoner and other monsters.
It is a common dragon summoner of the promo edition monster. I increase one magic Attack of all the monsters.
- I used a level 4 gold Delwyn Dragonscale monster for this Battle. I don't have so many water monsters, and my water summoner is just level 2, so I selected this Monster. And to get more focus points, I used the Gold promo monster in this Battle. It cost me four mana for this Battle. To earn more focus points and seasonal points, I used this Monster.
It is a rare water monster of the chaos legion edition. I used level 3 Diemonshark, which had six shields, eight health, and three melees attacks. It had trample ability.
- The main reason for selecting this Monster was the battle challenge rules. I used this Monster in the first position because of its three melee attacks and trample ability. It cost me eight mana. But sad to say, it couldn't help me so much in this Battle.
It is a legendary dragon monster of the chaos legion edition. I used level two Carnage Titan in this Battle. It had seven shields and eight health. It also had reach and double-strike ability. It had three melee attacks and three speeds.
- I used this in the second position because it has reachability and especially double strike ability. It cost me 11 mana, and I did a great job in the Battle.
It is a legendary dragon monster of alpha beta edition. I used level one Gold dragon. It had eight health, two magic attacks, and three speeds. It had the flying ability.
- I used this Monster in the third position because it had eight health. Another reason was the summoner. It initially had two magic attacks, but the summoner increased it there. It cost me seven mana.
RULER OF THE SEA:
This is a legendary water monster of reward edition. I used a level one ruler in this Battle. It had five health, two magic attacks, and three speed. It has blast ability.
- The main reason to use this Monster in my Battle is its blast ability. Because of the blast ability, it hit two monsters at a time. And its magic attack was also so helpful for this Battle. The ruler of the sea is one of my favorite monsters. It cost me six mana.
It is a common water monster of the reward edition. I used the level four sea genie in this Battle. It had five health with two magic attacks and two speeds. It also had the flying ability.
- Because of the summoner I used in this Battle, I thought this magic attacking card would be better, so I used this Monster. And I didn't have much choice, so I used this. It cost me six mana.
It is a common neutral monster of the beta edition. I used level 4 Eleven Cutthroat in this Battle. It had two health, two melee attacks, and four speeds. It has the sneak ability.
- This is a fantastic monster with low mana. To fulfill my 46 mana, I didn't have much choice, so I used it, and it did a great job in this Battle.
Here is the main part. I will describe every round of this Battle.
In the Beginning, my summoner increased the Magic attack of my monsters, and the opponent's summoner raised the RANGED Attack of his monsters. After that, the opponent's DJNN RENOVA increased the health of everyone on his team by his strength ability, and TIME MAGE reduced the speed of my Monster by one by his slow ability.
The TIME MAGE began the Battle. He attacked my DIEMONSHARK with one of his magic attacks but could not do any damage due to the divine shield. The opponent, VENARI CRYSTAL SMITH, also makes the second Attack. It reduced one shield of my DIEMONSHARK.
After that, it was my turn. My DIEMONSHARK attacked first but couldn't do anything because of the divine shield. Everyone finished their turn, but the first round lasted longer because everyone had divine shields.
At the end of the first round, the SEA GEINE killed the opponent's chaos knight.
- TIME MAGE killed my DIEMONESHARK at the start of the 2nd round. And at the end of this round, the CARNAGE TITAN killed the opponent's GARGOYA DEVIL.
- Everyone else reduced the health of the monsters of the opposing team with their attacks.
- In the third round, I lost my CARNAGE, TITAN. PELACOR killed my CARNAGE TITAN with the first of the ARBALEST double strike.
- However, in this round, SEA GEINE killed the opposing TIME MAGE. This increases the speed of my monsters again.
- PELACOR ARBALEST killed my GOLD DRAGON this round. And none of the opponent's monsters killed this round.
- In particular, PELACOR ARBALEST stood in the way of my victory in this entire Battle.
- RULER OF THE SEA killed the opponent's VENARI CRYSTAL SMITH early in the 5th round.
- I didn't lose any monsters this round.
- In this round, all of the opponent's monsters die, and in this round, other than my team's monsters have no chance to attack.
- I won the match though it was confusing at the time.
Question: Did your strategy work?
Answer: Yes & No, both. I won the match, but My DIEMONSHARK couldn't do much in this Battle. It couldn't show its trample ability in this Battle. But I'm happy that my other Monster's position was solid. They did their job as I planned.
Question: What will you try differently next time?
Answer: Yes, I tried. I want to try some more.
Here I'm sharing some of my other battle links with you.