Splinterlands Weekly Battle Challenge : My battle With the TEMPORAL MASTER
Another week another splinterlands challenge. This post is about splinterlands weekly battle challenge post with TEMPORAL MASTER.
In this post, I will share my Battle and explain my monster position and every round. I will also share my monster abilities and why I used them in this Battle. I hope everyone will enjoy this Battle and my explanations.
Splinterlands challenges all players to play with a specific monster each week. This challenge helps them to earn a vote from splinterlands or steemmonsters. To get a vote from splinterlands, a player has to follow the rules given by splinterlands. Every week splinterlands post about the rules. Most of the rules remain the same, just the monster changes.
- This week's rules are:-
- Have to share a battle with TEMPORAL MASTER.
- Have to share a post or video about the Battle.
- Have to describe the lineup.
- Have to answer this question-
- Did your strategy work?
- What will you try differently next time?
- Share it on social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You Must use the splinterlands and play2earn tag in the post.
NOTE: IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONSTER, YOU COULD RENT IT OR SHARE ANY BATTLE WITH ANY MONSTER.
- After that, I have to comment on the weekly battle challenge post link.
This week's battle challenge post from splinterlands
Before starting, let's learn about the TEMPORAL MASTER.
Temporal Master is a low mana-costing epic monster of Life deck. It is a monster from the Chaos edition. It is a very effective monster in low-mana battles. Because it has Recharge ability. Recharge Ability means This monster attacks every other round but takes triple the damage. Initially, at level 1, it has a Magic attack which can reduce one Health, but due to the Recharge ability, it can reduce three Health at level 1. And it has one Magic attack from level 1 to 3 and 2 Magic attacks from level 4 to 6. That means from level 4 to 6; this monster will have two times three means 6 Magic attacks every round because of its Recharge Ability. And At level 6, there will be a Stun ability with the Recharge ability.
According to the current market situation, the regular Temporal Master costs 0.26$ per bcx, and its burn value is 100 DEC. On the other hand, the gold foil Temporal Master costs 3.67$, and its burn value is 2500 DEC. The regular and gold foil price has fallen so much day by day.
|1. GELATINOUS CUBE||1. MOLTEN ASH GOLEM|
|2. PRISMATIC ENERGY||2. LAVA SPIDER|
|3. ADELADE BRIGHTWING||3. SCAVO FIREBOLT|
|4. TEMPORAL MASTER||4. DJINN APPRENTICE|
|5. DIVINE HEALER||5. FIRE ELEMENTAL|
|6. SILVERSHIELD SHERIFF||6. SPARK PIXIES|
Let's know about the battle rules.
Silenced Summoners: Summoners do not give any stat buffs or debuffs, or summoners do not grant any abilities.
- That means no summoner will give any of their abilities. Those summoners can increase or decrease the melee, magic, ranged attack, or who used to increase speed or decrease speed, stop healing, and others can't be applied in this battle rule. All of their ability will be unused in this Battle.
Keep Your Distance: Monsters with melee attacks may not be used in this Battle.
- This rule doesn't allow us to use monsters with melee attacks. But could use magic and ranged attack monsters.
Mana Cap: The mana cap of this Battle was 40.
- Both of us can select the highest six monsters whose total mana can't be more than 40 mana but can be less.
That means we can use only these four summoners and their monster in that Battle. I used the Life summoner, and my opponent used the fire summoner.
Here I'm telling you why I used these cards instead of others and why I used them in their positions.
KIARA LIGHTBRINGER is an Epic summoner. It is a Beta Edition Life summoner. It costs two mana for Battle, and it doesn't give any buffs and debuffs to the monsters. It is one of the best choices when the battle rule is set as a silenced summoner.
Why I used this Summoner?
- Answer: I used level three KIARA LIGHTBRINGER in this Battle. The reason for selecting this monster in this Battle is the combat rules. I think it is one of the best summoners at this combat rule as it will not have any ability to increase or decrease anything and cost only two mana. If the Battle was not silenced, Summoner, I might use Dragon summoner.
GELATINOUS CUBE is a Common Neutral monster of the Reward edition. It has no attacking ability but has a Scavenger ability. The Scavenger ability increases the Heath by one Gelatinous Cube per monster killed. It has healing and voidability at its highest level.
Why I selected this and place it in the first position?
- Answer: I used level 5 Gelatinous Cube in this Battle which cost me six mana. For six mana, it has 12 health and one speed. It also has the Scavenger ability but no attack ability. I select this monster in the first position because of the battle rules. And I placed it in the first position because it had much healthier than others. If I had level six Gelatinous, I would have used that because the Gelatinous Cube has healing ability at level six.
2. PRISMATIC ENERGY
PRISMATIC ENERGY is a Common Neutral monster of the Reward edition. It is one of my favorite monsters for the keep-your-distance rule. It has the magic attack. It has Magic Reflection ability and voidability at its highest level.
Why I selected this and placed it in the second position?
- Answer: I used level 4 Prismatic Energy in this Battle. It cost eight mana and had ten Health with two magic attacks and four speeds. It also had Magic reflection ability. Because of this magic reflection ability I used it in this Battle. I thought the opponent would come with many magic attacks because of the battle rule. I placed it in the second position because it also had higher Health and magic reflection.
3. ADELADE BRIGHTWING
ADELADE BRIGHTWING is a Legendary Life monster of Chaos Edition. It has flying and repair ability at level one, but at the highest level, it has the Resurrect, Immunity, and Swiftness with the flying and repair ability. That means it has five powers at the highest level. It has magic attack.
Why I selected and placed it in the third position?
- Answer: I used level 1 Adelade Brightwing in this Battle. It cost me seven mana and had five Health with two magic attacks and one speed. I selected this for its repair ability and placed it in third place.
4. TEMPORAL MASTER
TEMPORAL MASTER is an epic Life monster of Chaos Edition. It is a low costing monster. It has magic attack and Recharge ability. Initially, at level 1, it has a Magic attack which can reduce one Health, but due to the Recharge ability, it can reduce three Health at level 1. At level 6, there will be a Stun ability with the Recharge ability.
Why I selected and placed it in the fourth position?
Answer: I used level 3, Temporal Master, in this Battle. It cost me three mana and had four life with one magic attack with two speeds. For the battle challenge rule, I have to select this monster, so I added this to my lineup and placed it in the fourth position because it has the lowest Health in my lineup. The rechargeability helps me a lot in this Battle.
DIVINE HEALER is a COMMON Life Unit of Alpha Beta edition. It is a fantastic monster. It has Healing Ability. Another ability is slow added at level 6. It is also a low mana monster with incredible power. It has magic attack at level 3 to the max. At levels 1 and 2, it doesn't have any attack.
Why I selected and placed it in the fifth position?
Answer: I used level 5 Divine Healer in this Battle. It cost me only three mana, five life, and two speeds with a magic attack. It also had a healing ability which means it healed my monster every round.
6. SILVERSHIELD SHERIFF
SILVERSHIELD SHERIFF is a RARE Life monster of Reward edition. It is a ranged attacking monster. It has snipe, Piercing, and Protect abilities at the highest level.
Why I selected and placed it in the sixth position?
Answer: I used level 3 Silver Shield Sheriff in this Battle. It cost me nine mana and had eight Health with three ranged attacks and four speeds. It also had snipe and piercing ability. It was the only ranged attacking monster, so I placed it in the last position.
Explanation Of Each Round
- Due to the battle rules, no summoner could apply any ability.
- At first, Temporal Master recharged itself for triple damage in the next round.
- The opposing Spark Pixies start attacking first. He hit my team's Gelatinous Cube with his two ranged attacks and reduced Gelatinous Cube's two Health. The second attack was also made by the opponent's monster. The opponent's Fire Elemental hits the Gelatinous Cube with its ranged attack, reducing two Health. And since Fire Elemental has blast ability, blast ability reduces one Health of prismatic energy.
- After that, my team's Prismatic Energy reduced two Health of the opponent's Molten Ash Golem with its magic attack, and Silver Shield Sheriff reduced Lava Spider's three Health with its three ranged attacks and sinpe ability.
- Then the opponent's Djinn Apprentice reduced Gelatinous Cube's two Health with its magic attack. In the same way, the opponent's Scavo Firebolt and Lava Spider completed their attacks. Although Scavo Firebolt didn't hit Gelatinous Cub, it hit Prismatic Energy due to Lava Spider's sinpe ability.
- During this phase, Divine Healer increased Gelatinous Cub's Health from 4 to 8 with its healing ability. And after that, Adelade Brightwing reduced Molten Ash Golem's two Health with her two Magic attacks.
The last attack of this round was the opponent's Molten Ash Golem. He lowers one of Gelatinous Cub's Health with his range attack.
- Temporal Master did not attack in this round. He only recharges himself to damage three times in the next round.
- Spark Pixies strike first again. Since it has the highest speed, it got the chance to attack first. He once again manages to reduce Gelatinous Cub's two Health. Similarly, like the previous round, Fire Elemental reduced Gelatinous Cub's Health by two and Prismatic Energy's Health by its Range attack and Blast ability.
- Prismatic Energy then used its Magic attack to reduce Molten Ash Golem's Health by 2. Silver Shield Sheriff immediately killed the opposing Lava Spider. At this point, Gelatinous Cub gained one Health through its Scavenger ability.
*The opponents, Djinn Apprentice and Scavo Firebolt, attacked quickly and killed my team's Gelatinous Cub.
- Temporal Master recharged himself in the previous round, so this round, It attacked and killed by reducing the remaining three Health of the opponent's Molten Ash Golem.
- Divine Healer increased Prismatic Energy's Health on its turn. And completed her attack. Adelaide Brightwing also conducted her raid.
- Because of Spark Pixies and Fire Elemental's speed, they attacked first and reduced Prismatic Energy Health. The Fire Elemental Blast ability also reduced Adelade Brightwing's one Health.
- Prismatic Energy killed the opponent's Scavo Firebolt. Silver Shield Sheriff then killed the opponent's Fire Elemental.
- Djinn Apprentice hit Prismatic Energy with his Magic attack and reduced 1 Health, but due to Prismatic Energy's reflection ability, Djinn Apprentice also lost one Health.
- Divine Healer increased Prismatic energy's Health with its Healing ability and completed its attack.
The opponent's Djinn apprentice died in the attack of Divine Healer and Adelade Brightwing.
- Here, I have nothing to explain. My monsters killed the opponent's last monster, and I won this match.
I won and got 20 trophies with 2186 RP and 0.056 SPS.
Question: Did your strategy work?
- Answer: Yes. It worked as I thought. I chose the best possible team with my little monsters. Before starting the battle rounds, I thought I would lose, but the opponent's cards were not powerful enough to beat my team.
Question: What will you try differently next time?
- After that match, I tried other strategies with The TEMPORAL MASTER. Its Recharge ability is a useful ability in this battle.
Some of my other Battle with TEMPORAL MASTER are given below-