How to win a physical Angel of Light card thanks to holoz0r
After spending 40 days and 40 nights wandering around the desolate realms of being a wannabe Twitch Streamer, it appears that my community of viewers have wasted enough of their lives watching me lose many games at Splinterlands.
It isn't all bad, however, as I believe we've made some friends along the way, and that's exactly what it is all about, correct?
In any case, many years prior to those forty days and forty nights spent sweltering away hunched over a glowing, warm keyboard, I was involved with the alpha of Splinterlands, which was once upon a time known as Steemmonsters.
During those days past, the promo team for the game sent us poor, burning hunks of flesh here in Australia some promotional material - this involved T-Shirts and also some physical promotional cards.
I have some of those cards left over. I have one of those to give away to reward all those who have loyally and penitently toiled their lives away at the subject to the repeated blows of my humor.
So how do I get this dang thing?
First, you need to join me on a stream. Any stream. If I haven't seen your name in chat, or you're a new follower on the day of the stream for the give away, you won't be eligible. The goal here is reward those who have followed me along this journey so far.
Anyone who follows fresh on the day... won't win. You've been warned. There'll be no tears about this - I can't tolerate that sort of stuff.
Facts about the card
- This promotional card is made of real cardboard
- It was possibly once a tree
- The promotional code on your card will not work, but you have something real
- If Australia post can't send to your destination, (we'll check on live stream) - your prize will be reassigned to another winner, sorry
- Observe the countdown timer on this post on peakd - that's when the stream will occur. If you prefer to muddle about with clocks and timezone conversions, the stream for this give away will most likely occur on December 4, 2021, at 7:00AM +1030 UTC (Adelaide, Australia time), and probably last three hours. There'll be a Twitch Scheduled stream as well.
- You must be a follower on my Twitch channel, prior to the day in order to be eligible to win
- You must be present when the draw occurs...
- You have to obviously feel comfortable with trusting a complete stranger on the Internet with your postal address
- If it gets lost in the post .... well there's no refunds for your time.
I hope to see you all there!
If you want to see my Splinterlands antics and rants live, Find me on Twitch
If you prefer sleeping in your designated time zone, go watch replays on YouTube.