Saturday Savers Club Progress #week 28 - 01/10/22 - Happy HPUD, and the pain of being offline for one week
Its week 28 of my savings focus, working with the Saturday Savers Club which I think is a great Hive community initiative.
Weekly Progress Summary
- Its the 1st of October - Happy HPUD everyone - I powered up 25 HP !
- I was away with work all week and did not have much access to Hive so it was not a great week, the impact of which will mostly be felt next week as I will have low creation and curation payouts,
- My Hivestats weekly author reward sits at +45 HP which is below my 12 week rolling average of 64 HP. To hit my year end 2500 HP target I need 40.8 HP per week, so above that which is good,
- My hivestats weekly curation reward sits at 0.92 HP which is about right for me,
- My 30 day moving average LEO income generation stands at +4.91 LEO (147/month), down from last weeks +5.81 LEO (174/month), but this is just about enough to hit the current 150 LEO/month target which is good, however I will continue to increase my @leo.voter delegation until I'm comfortably hitting 200 LEO/month,
- I am continuing to focus on Splinterlands rental and DEC income through pools. Rentals picked up a little last week, but I never bought any new cards - although did win a couple in giveaways,
- The Hive:DEC pool is currently reporting a nice 57.22 APR, and I added some more liquidity this week to increase my daily DEC earnings.
Key highlights were
- I was able to delegate an extra +91 HP to @leo.voter to help with daily LEO income - I have 1470 HP delegated now and on a good day that should give me over 5 LEO per day,
- I gained +50 HP, with my HP sitting at 1970, 30 HP below my previous 2000 HP target - and I'm on track to hit my revised target of 2500 HP by the end of the year,
- I gained +0.21 EDS, +0.31 DHEDGE, +2.24 ARCHON, +42 WOO, +3 PIZZA, +26 ALIVE, +0.113 ALIVEM, +69 CTP, +21 LOLZ, +27 FUN, +429 DEC, +49 SPT, +1 SPS and +52 LEO via staking, giveaways, passive income, curation and or tips - who doesnt love synergy and compound interest ! And considering I had no access for most of the week, it was nice to see that this stuff continued to drip in - small beer, but it all adds up.
Weekly Plan Changes
- With EDSMMs being all sold out or close to sold out, I've removed that line from my savings plan. However, if/when a new miner is announced, I'll add a new line for it.
Main Targets - these remain unchanged, but my primary aim is close to completion
- Primary - Growing HP and delegating it to @leo.voter to increase my daily LEO income with the aim of gaining +6.66 HP per day which would give the 200 LEO needed each month for LPUD (I'm aware that the last two LPUDs needed 150, but I thought I'd keep my eyes on 200 incase it changes again),
- Secondary - Adding funds to the HIVE.SWAP:DEC pool to grow daily DEC income to help fund new splinterlands cards in order to grow my rental income. My current income target for this is +100 DEC/day - I'm at about the 30 mark, so have quite a bit to go,
- Tertiary - Re-investing all splinterlands rental card DEC income back into high APR earning cards.
Plan for the coming week
- I am finding that if try to work on too many main targets at a time that I spread myself and my investment too thin - so I'll keep working on just 2-3 at a time, and get them to where I need them to be before I move onto new targets - and not get distracted by other projects, card pack offers, etc, etc,
- To make atleast one post each day to ensure a daily income of HIVE/HBD,
- Continuing to keep active in #leofinance to provide additional LEO income, including making at least one thread per day,
- With the price of HIVE so low I'll keep trading any HBD payouts to HIVE and hold a decent amount as liquid HIVE for buying back into HBD when the price of HIVE rises (closer to $1+). I have HBD sell orders in the range $0.40 to 0.47, and HBD buy orders in the range $0.55 to $0.90 - this also helps to catch any spikes in HIVE or HBD while I'm not online,
- After each Listnerds post payout, I withdraw 3% of my total balance, and now have a weekly income stream that I sell and use to invest in other layer 2 coins and projects - although my Listnerds payouts have dropped over the last few week, hence I've reduce the withdrawal to 3% ( I was at 20% at one point),
- I'm making sure I make better use of tags in relevant posts where I can for better curation payouts, with a focus on #ARCHON, #ALIVE (#aliveandthriving), #LOLZ, #FUN, #GAMER, #BATTLE, #PGM and #CTP - as I have stakes in these,
- To delegate any remaining layer2 tokens I can to LOLZ or the cartel so that they are being put to work to earn some additional income.
Anyway, thats my summary for the week - and what a week it was. Many thanks, and good luck with your savings plans !!!
Interested in the Saturday Savers Club ? Check it out at @eddie-earner.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta
Great update! The returns may take a hit next week, but I think a trip to Oktoberfest is worth it! !LOL
The man wears an entire suit, the dog just pants.
@hoosie, I sent you an $LOLZ on behalf of @mypathtofire
Farm LOLZ tokens when you Delegate Hive or Hive Tokens.
Click to delegate: 10 - 20 - 50 - 100 HP
Oh yes, it was so worth it - and I'll just have to do better for the following week !
@mypathtofire, I sent you an $LOLZ on behalf of @hoosie
Rumor has it The LOLZ Project runs on !PIZZA
PIZZA Holders sent $PIZZA tips in this post's comments:
@lolzbot(1/5) tipped @hoosie (x1)
Join us in Discord!
Do you use some liquid pool?
Hi, yes, I've been using the HIVE.SWAP:DEC liquid pool to increase my daily DEC income. I also have a very small amount in the HIVE.SWAP:VOUCHER pool as well. They both have nice APRs.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta
I use SPS:DEC and SPS:SWAP.hive additional for you pool) Want to take target 5$/day from cripto)
I was looking at those last night actually - they have great APRs !
Awesome amount of LEO that you are generating!
YOu might take a hit rewards wise next week, but I reckon still firmly on track for a cracking year!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta
Aye, its going well, and next week will be tough, but it will bounce back