New players or players in lower ranks in general usually don't have the money to buy high level summoners. Without summoners you can't play high level monsters, so you need to find cards that are strong level 1.
- Djinn Oshannus is such a card. Similar to Mylor Crowling, Yodin, Kron and a few more, he has the potential to carry games by himself.
Why is that?
- his stats are through the roof (he's a damage dealer and tank at the same time)
- he has magic damage which counters Mylor users (and armor)
- he has void wich counters magic (and reflect)
In bronze there isn't really much your opponent can do against him.
- In low mana battles you can play him as the tank, with Crustacean King behind that heals him.
- In mid mana battles you just add more magic damage monsters in the back
- In high mana battles you can put a tank first and Djinn second as an "off tank"
He always has a place.
Now, at $44 you might think he's pretty expensive, but if you compare him to the other cards above he's still (by far) the cheapest.
If you then compare him to other legendary reward cards he's also way cheaper than most of those.
You need to get a copy of this card, because he's literally op, while still affordable.