Share Your Battle - DEMENTED SHARK
Gives all friendly Monsters +1 Melee attack.
When hit with a Melee attack, does damage back to the attacker.
- Super Sneak
All Melee attack Monsters have the Sneak ability.
Legendary Monsters may not be used in battles.
Fire, Water, Earth, & Dragon
Based on the enemy's previous battles and splinter options, I can predict the enemy will use a Fire splinter with Yodin Zaku as Summoner. I decide to use Water Splinter and Kelya Frendul as the Summoner. All of my Monsters will get 1 armor from Kelya's buff. Armors are really needed if against the blast effect from Yodin Zaku's buff. Armors from Kelya's buff are not enough against the blast effect so I will use a Monster that has Protect ability which will grant my Monsters 2 additional armors. Kelya also grants +1 Speed to Friendly Monsters so they have a chance to avoid attack from enemy Monsters.
The best tank that I have in the Water splinter. He has great stats as a tank and a new meta from Chaos Legion edition. He has Trample ability which could perform next attack if could kill the enemy Monster.
I choose Demented Shark to increase the Melee attack of Diemonshark and Deeplurker. He could attack from the second position since the ruleset is Super Sneak. I put him in the second position to withstand the blast effect as he will have more armor than Deeplurker.
The best Melee attacker that I have in the Water Splinter. I believe the enemy will use mostly Ranged attack Monsters and the Monsters usually have low health. Deeplurker has Opportunity ability which targets the enemy Monsters with the lowest health. Deeplurker will have 5 Melee attacks in the battle due to Demented Shark's buff.
He has low attacks but he has an important ability that is needed in this battle which is Protect ability. He will grant 2 additional armors to the friendly Monsters. My Monsters will get a total of 3 armors ( including Kelya's buff ) in the battle.
No attack monster and has a duty to cover and protect Venari Wavesmith from Sneak attacks. He may avoid the attack if the attacker is non-flying Monsters.
- The enemy used the Fire splinter and Yodin Zaku as expected. He used lineups as follows:
- Round 1 started with buff and debuff process by both team as follows :
Summary of round 1 :
- The both team exchanged attacks in the first half.
- My Monsters ( Albatross and Diemonshark ) managed to avoid 3 attacks from enemy Monsters.
- This is a big advantage for my Monsters because there will be no Blast effect if the attack misses. Thanks to the Kelya's buff ( +1 Speed ).
- Diemonshark and Venari Wavesmith focus on attacking Cerberus while Demented Shark and Deeplurker focus on attacking Sepertine Spy. They managed to give damage but couldn't knock out them yet.
Summary of round 2 :
- Diemonshark managed to kill Cerberus at the beginning of the second round. He performs another attack on the next monster but unfortunately, he couldn't knock out him yet.
- Venari Wavesmith and Deeplurker managed to kill Scavo Firebolt and Serpentine Spy.
- From the enemy side, Sepertine Spy managed to kill Albatross and give 1 damage to the Venari Wavesmith due to the Blast effect.
- Now the enemy only leaves 3 Ranged attack Monsters and one of them can't attack anymore because he is in the first position.
Summary of round 3 :
- My Monsters managed to kill Fire Beetle and Fire Demon at the beginning of the third round. They don't give the enemy Monsters a chance to attack.
- The enemy only left Lava Spider and can't do much. He gets killed in the fourth round by Diemonshark.
DID MY STRATEGY WORK?
- Yes, my strategy works effectively. Everything works as it should.
- Thanks to Kelya's buff and Venari Wavesmith's buff to make this strategy work to perfection.
- Demented Shark also played a big role which increase the Melee attack of friendly Monsters so they can kill the enemy Monsters faster.
- IMO, Demented Shark is a MUST have in our card collection. I have him at level 4 in my card collection.
- He is ideally used in the battle with rulesets such as Super Sneak, Melee Mayhem, and Equal Opportunity. He is suitable to pair with Kelya as the Summoner.
- Demented Shark can be played in the Modern format battle since he is a reward card from Untamed edition.
If you haven't signup for this cool play-to-earn game then please use my referral in this LINK.