Share Your Battle - SHIELDBEARER
All enemy Monsters target this Monster ( if they are able to ).
Reduced damage from Melee and Ranged attack.
When hit with a Ranged attack, Monster with Return Fire will return reduced damage back to their attacker.
- Holy Protection
All Monsters have the Divine Shield ability.
*The initial Health of all Monsters is equal to that of the Monster on either team with the highest base Health.
Earth and Life
Based on the enemy's previous battles and splinter options, I can predict the enemy will use an earth splinter with Mylor Crowling as Summoner. I will use Life Splinter and Ranged attack Monsters against Mylor Crowling's Thorns buff. I realized that the enemy will use maxed level Monsters ( for gold league) in the battle. I will choose the best Monsters that I have in the Life Splinter. I will put 2 tank Monsters in the 1st and 2nd position. I plan to use Shieldbearer as bait to the enemy Monsters while my other Monsters will free from the enemy attack in a couple of rounds.
The best tank that I have in the Life splinter. He has great stats as a tank and he could heal himself. IMO, Uriel's weakness is his Recharge ability. I don't really like this ability although could do triple damage he can't attack each round and there is a possibility when it's his turn, he will attack enemy monsters leaving only 1 or 2 health.
My scholarship account doesn't own this Monster that's why I could only use him at level 1 but it's enough already since he already has big health, armors, and taunt ability in level 1. He will be most targeted by the enemy Monsters in the battle. I put him in the second position instead of the first position in order to allow Uriel attacks the frontline enemy Monster.
A perfect pair for tank Monsters. She could repair their armor and made them last longer in the battle. She can revive a dead friend Monster complete with its armors. Repair and Resurrect abilities will be really helpful in the battle.
He has Swiftness ability which will increase allies' speed and his attacks will be boosted to 3 due to General Sloan's buff.
My favorite Ranged attack Monster with the Double Strike ability. He will have 3 Ranged attacks which total become 6 Ranged attacks in each round. One of his weaknesses is his low health. That's why I don't put him in the last position to avoid the Sneak attack from enemy Monsters.
One of the Ranged attack Monsters with blast ability. In one attack, she could deal damage to 2 or 3 monsters due to her blast ability. She will have 4 Ranged attacks due to General Sloan's buff. She has 2 armors as temporary protection from enemy attacks. That's why I put her in the last position instead of Pelacor Arbalest.
- The enemy used the Earth splinter as expected. He used lineups as follows:
- Round 1 started with buff and debuff process by both team as follows :
Summary of round 1 :
- Both of us exchanged attacks in the first round. All enemy attack is focused on my first and second position monsters especially Shieldbearer because of his Taunt ability. Despite receiving many attacks, he was still able to survive in the first round. Adelade Brightwing restores Shieldbearer's armors.
- All of my monster attacks are focused on the Nectar Queen. They managed to destroy her armor and give some damage but didn't able to knock out her yet. Enemy has 2 healer and they can help Nectar Queen last longer in the battle.
Summary of round 2 :
- Finally, Nectar Queen is killed in the second round by Uriel while my Shieldbearer still survives until the end of the second round.
- My Shieldbearer left 1 health and 2 armors. He will get killed in the third round for sure but Adelade Brightwing will resurrect him. Let's see whether he could survive the third round.
- So far the battle is running according to my strategy.
Summary of round 3 :
- Queen Mycelia took a lot of attacks from my Ranged attack monsters and she ended up being killed by Prismologist.
- Cornealus managed to kill the Shieldbearer but his happiness didn't last long because Shieldbearer is resurrected by Adelade. Adelade not just restores Shieldbearer's life but she restores his armors and divine shield as well. Yeah!
- Goblin Psychic managed to apply the Affliction effect to Uriel at the end of third round and makes him couldn't heal himself anymore in the battle.
Summary of round 4 :
- My Uriel managed to kill Goblin Psychic whereas Kron also managed to kill my Shieldbearer.
- Until the end of the third round, I only lost 1 Monster whereas the Enemy lost 3 Monsters.
Summary of round 5 :
- Adelade starts restoring Uriel's armor since Shieldbearer is killed.
- No one monsters are killed in the fifth round.
Summary of round 6 :
- Uriel managed to kill Spirit of the Forest and makes Cornealus move to the first position.
- Cornealus couldn't attack anymore as he is Ranged attack Monster without Close Range ability but he still has Heal and Return Fire abilities. He could does damage back (Ranged Reflect) to my Ranged attack Monsters.
Summary of round 7 :
- Cornealus took a lot of attacks from my Ranged attack monsters and she also does damage back to them.
- Finally, my Pelacor Arbalest could knock out him.
- Enemy only left 1 Monster which is Kron the Undying and next round basically is a slow killing process because Kron only could heal 6 health for him self while my Monsters have 2 magic attacks and 13 Ranged attacks.
Summary of round 8 :
- Kron the Undying took a lot of attacks from my Monsters and he ended up being killed by Supply Runner in round 9.
DID MY STRATEGY WORK?
- Yes, my strategy works effectively. Thanks to Shieldbearer that managed to withstand enemy attacks and survive until fourth round to make this strategy work to perfection.
- Adelade Brightwing also played a big role to assist Shieldbearer until he died in round 4.
Shieldbearer is a great card and a MUST have in our card collection.
I'm planning to buy and get him because he is from the Untamed edition and can be played in Modern battle format later.
Shieldbearer's card price is more than $6 at the moment and quite stable. I tried to bid at $5.5 but was unsuccesful😄. I want to buy 1 BCX only as already good enough.
If you haven't signup for this cool play-to-earn game then please use my referral in this LINK.