Share Your Battle - TRUTHSPEAKER
Welcome to my post. Thank you for stopping by. On this occasion, I would like to share one of my favorite battles using TRUTHSPEAKER. She is a Monster of Life splinter from Untamed edition.
The battle comes from my scholarship account. I got 2 scholarship accounts from NFTy Arcade which are NA-SPL89 and NA-SPL108. If you are interested in the scholarship then you can submit it in this LINK.
Let's go through the detail first of this Monster.
All friendly Monsters gain +2 Armor.
Removes all negative effects on the Monster in the first position on the friendly team.
Restores a portion of the Monster in the first position's health each round.
- Reverse Speed
Monsters with the lowest Speed attack first and have the highest chance of evading attacks.
All Monsters have the Blast ability.
Fire, Life, & Dragon
I wasn't sure what splinter the Enemy will use in the battle. Taking into account the Reverse Speed ruleset, I had to choose a Monster with low Speed and the Life splinter had that option. While for the Explosive Weaponry ruleset, My monsters should have Armor to protect them from the Blast effect. Luckily, Truthspeaker in the Life splinter can give +2 Armor to the friendly Monsters.
A great tank for all kinds of attacks. He has low speed and is suitable for the Reverse Speed ruleset. He also has a large amount of Armor which makes him stay longer in the battle. He has 3 abilities and 2 of 3 abilities are to counter the magic and melee attack. The last ability is only useful when against the enemy monster that cost 10 or more mana.
A low-speed Magic attack monster with considerable health. That's the reason why I put him in second position to withstand the effects of the Blast. He also has 3 magic attacks and is very painful if coupled with the Blast effect because magic attacks will pass through Armor.
She is a playmaker on my team. She is really suitable for both rulesets. She has 1 speed only and 4 abilities and 1 of 4 abilities is Repair ability. FYI, Repair ability will restore the friendly Monster's Armor that took the most damage. Another ability that is no less important is Resurrect. In essence, she will protect and gives a second life chance to her allies. What an Angel😍
A No attack Monster with Protect ability which give +2 Armor to her allies and herself. Armor is really important in the battle with Explosive Weaponry ruleset.
One of the low-speed Ranged attack Monsters in the Life splinter. She has decent damage attack with Scattershot ability. This ability will ignore the Taunt ability of the enemy Monsters. She will attack a random target and is useful in the Explosive Weaponry ruleset.
Another low-speed ranged attack monster. She is a Beast with massive damage with a total of 5 ranged attacks (+1 from General Sloan's buff). She has the Blast ability but due to the Explosive Weaponry rules applied in battle her abilities are not outstanding.
- The enemy used the Fire splinter with lineups as follows:
- Round 1 started with buff and debuff process by both team as follows :
Summary of round 1 :
- The both team exchanged attacks in the first half.
- Enemy's Prismatic Energy got the most damage from the Blast effect of my Monsters attacks. He managed to do damage back to Adelade Brightwing and Magi of Chaos due to his Magic Reflect ability.
- Adelade Brightwing restores 2 Armor of Legionnaire Alvar's Armor.
- Portal Spinner managed to knock out Sepertine Spy in one shot and gives damage to nearby Monsters due to the Blast effect.
- All of my Monsters survived the first round. Thanks to Truthspeaker for her buff.
Summary of round 2 :
- Legionnaire Alvar managed to knock out Grum Flameblade and Prismatic Energy in one hit due to the Blast effect.
- Fire Beetle successfully knocks out Magi of Chaos and deals 1 damage to Adelaide Brightwing and Legionnaire Alvar. But not long after, Adelade resurrects Magi of Chaos with 1 health and 2 Armor. Nice!
- Portal Spinner managed to knock out Fire Beetle and give 2 damage to nearby Monsters.
- Enemy only left 2 Monsters and Prismologist managed to knock out both of them in one hit.
DID MY STRATEGY WORK?
- Yes, my strategy works effectively. Everything works as it should.
- Portal Spinner managed to knock out 2 dangerous enemy Monsters who have Opportunity and Snipe abilities. Those abilities are painful and effective if combined with the Blast effect.
- Adelade Brightwing restores the Legionnaire Alvar's Armor continuously and helps him to withstand the Grum's attack and survive in the battle.
- Truthspeaker provides 2 Armor to her allies which helps minimize the effect of the Blast.
- Truthspeaker is one of the important cards in the Life Splinter. She will make our strategy more varied and difficult for the enemy to guess.
- She is suitable for low mana battle and ruleset like Explosive Weaponry.
- Last week I bought her $2.1 per BCX but now the price is increased to $3 per BCX.
If you haven't signup for this cool play-to-earn game then please use my referral in this LINK.