The Affordable and Reliable Earth Summoner for Gold League
On this occasion, I would like to share one of my favorite battles using the affordable and reliable Summoner namely LYANNA NATURA. She is a Summoner of Earth splinter from Beta edition.
When my daily focus is Earth splinter, she always becomes my 1st choice for the summoner. She has very cheap rental fees when compared to other summoners.
Based on the above rent list, we only need to spend 13.844 DEC/day to get her at level 6 ( Maximum Level in the Gold League ).
I usually use 2 Summoners for daily focus. Obsidian is one of the Summoners I like to use for Earth Splinter because magic is the new meta in the Earth splinter.
I can't afford to rent her on level 6 because the rent is too expensive and bit unreasonable. I decided to rent her at level 5 and cost only 50 DEC.
Having 2 Summoners with different buffs will make us have a variety of strategies.
- Let's go through the detail first of this Summoner.
- Healed Out
All healing abilities are removed from Monsters and Summoners.
The Trample ability can trigger multiple times per attack if the trampled Monster is killed.
Water, Earth, Life, Death, and Dragon
I chose him as a tank as I think the enemy won't use magic attack strategy. He is a great tank with shield ability that can reduce damage from the Melee and Ranged attacks. He has a huge attack, a lot of Health, and decent armor.
A monster with Reach ability and only cost 4 mana. He can attack the enemy's monsters from the second position. He has great stats, especially speed and health. He can be the 2nd tank for the back-line monsters.
Attack the enemy's monsters in the last position. He also can apply the poison effect to the enemy's monsters.
Attack the enemy's monsters with the lowest health. He has dodge ability which has a chance to evade the Melee and Ranged attacks.
Same as Venari Scout, attack the enemy's monsters with the lowest health. It has Scavenger ability which will make it gain 1 health for each time monster dies.
One of the best support Monsters although only 1 of 3 her abilities can be used in this battle. She will give 2 additional pieces of armor to her allies' monsters.
- The enemy used the lineups as follows:
- Round 1 started with buff and debuff process by both team as follows :
Summary of round 1 :
- Feral Spirit attacked first and managed to destroy Queen Mycelia's Armor.
- Venari Scout and Screeching Vulture team up and managed to knock out Silvershield Bard as he has the lowest health in the enemy team.
- Silvershield Bard's death causes the enemy's monsters speed level back to the normal level.
- Clay Golem, Peacebringer, and Prismologist attacked Mycelia Infantry but only managed to destroy his Armor.
- Queen Mycelia tried to attack Clay Golem but didn't give any damage due to Clay Golem's Void ability.
Summary of round 2 :
- Feral Spirit managed to knock out Queen Mycelia at the beginning of 2nd round.
- Queen Mycelia's death causes her allies to lose their additional Armor.
- Screeching Vulture managed to knock out Clay Golem.
- Prismologist and Peacebringer managed to reduce the Mycelic Infantry's health but didn't enough to knock out him yet.
- Mycelic Infantry managed to knock out Feral Spirit at the end of the 2nd round.
Summary of round 3 :
- Attacks from Screeching Vulture, Venari Scout, and Uraeus managed to knock out Prismologist.
- Stitch Leech and Peacebringer attacked Mycelic Infantry but didn't enough to knock out him yet.
Summary of round 4 :
- Screeching Vulture managed to knock out Stitch Leech at the beginning of the 4th round.
- Minotaur's attack managed to destroy Peacebringer's Armor and reduce his health at the same time due to the Piercing ability that he has.
- Attacks from Venari Scout, Uraeus, and Mycelic Infantry managed to knock out Peacebringer and finish the battle.
DID MY STRATEGY WORK?
- Yes, my strategy works effectively.
- Combination attacks of Venari Scout and Screeching Vulture worked very well in the battle.
- Mycelic Infantry proves to be a great tank with survive until the end of the battle.
- I spend around 500 to 600 DEC to rent the Summoners and Monsters for the daily focus.
- I got 19 focus chests and the rewards are...
Luckily, I got a pack from the chests and can cover the rent cost. I sold the pack and managed to get 3000 DEC from it.
Nowadays, we need to rent wisely as much as we can. Sometimes the reward from focus chests might not be able the cover the rent fees.
If you haven't signup for this cool play-to-earn game then please use my referral in this LINK.
Carrieallen for the tutorial formatting
Flauwy for the DEC horizontal divider
Rqr4 for the Chaos horizontal divider