Splinterlands Social Media Challenge: LITTLE LEAGUE games ! ft . Queen , Iza , Nymph!
😍 Watch the battle 😍
⬆ If you wanna watch the full video ⬆
Consider this a guide for ≤ Gold league players
Edition: CHAOS LEGION
Abilities: SNEAK , SCAVENGER
Edition: CHAOS LEGION
Ruleset : REVERSE SPEED , LITTLE LEAGUE
Hello everyone! this social media challenge I wanna share the usage of some cards and I wanna share when to use IZA because I realised that not many people use it as it just feels quite meh and there are better cards to use for earth splinter. Hence little league rule is the place for IZA to shine.
Okay! Here's my game:
Ruleset : REVERSE SPEED , LITTLE LEAGUE | 25
- Lets start with the splinter, I personally feel that for little league games , earth and water are the stronger ones as water splinter + speed + armor and earth splinter got + magic to hit and it goes through armor. Usually earth should be able to win water chaos legion summoner AKA Keyla unless they shoot me with bortus.
- Hill Giant for tank . The mana to be honest is not a problem for little league usually unless we got very little mana then that would be another problem .. for another day ..
- IZA fang for second position . Why? you can see later how I utilised her scavenger skills and make her become a really good tank for me. I am predicting that I am able to get some kills before she reach the first position .
- Queen mycelia is for her +2 armor . Always use her whenever possible as her armor is really good to have . Its counterpart wavesmith tho is not getting the attention he needs .
- DJINN BILJKA there to deal magic damage
- WOOD NYMPH for her healing which is good if we got some tanker in the front line
- URAENUS to block any sneaky sneak attack as fire , water deck got good sneak monster on them . ( esp on little league)
BY the time Iza went to first position , she got 6 health points and getting really tanking with wood nympth healing . However I think my deck would lose a yodin game tho .
I will check their price and state it below on 28 april 2022 02:53 am +8GMT time now . All at 1 BCX . In DEC.
|Wood Nympth||Queen Mycelia||Iza the fanged|
|Cost Price||2,081.964 DEC||10,342.746 DEC||2,399.222 DEC|
|Rental Price||0.1 DEC||6.000 DEC||5.435 DEC|
1000 DEC = 1.46 USD
I would like to suggest getting 1 card of this if you dont mind placing some money into the game! If you believe in the game , then you can own the cards if not , rental is another options. Like for wood nymph we can afford to rent it as it is bottom cheap !
For the other 2 , I got them . Bought them and used them as a level 1 cards. Thats for me ! Not financial advice but placing some skins into the game make me feel that its an long term investment and if there is still player base we will definitely make it big guys!
Thank for reading up the post ! Really enjoy making contents and sharing my battles with everyone here!
Do check out my self intro !
> https://peakd.com/hive-125125/@lordanquek/my-self-introduction-to-hive <
You can join the game by clicking on https://splinterlands.com?ref=lordanquek
Shoutout to Rising Star. Earn tradeable Starbits and build your Music Band for free here:
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/lordanquek
#splinterstats #hive-13323 #spt #1up #oneup #spl #sps #dec #hivegaming #steemmonsters #monster-curator #splintertalk #leofinance #splinterlandshq #hive-engine #peakd #risingstar #pizza #starbits #play2earn #ecency #saltgang #splinterlands #proofofbrain #pizza #hivepizza #nosleepgang #hivegaming