Anti-magic Monsters with Silence ability from Chaos Legion - My top 3 picks
What’s up Splinterlands Warriors!
I hope all of you are having a fantastic day and also enjoying the game and battling your Way through the leaderboard as only four days left for this current season to end.
since my last blog, The Crypto Market Has faced a further dip in last two days. The bitcoin has fallen down a bit more and now is being traded for $36,112 With a -13.5% change in the last seven days While the Ethereum is priced at $2,429 After a -21.5% change in last seven days.
The splinterlands token market also followed the crypto downtrend. The Main in game token DEC is being traded currently for $0.0029 per unit where SPS is being traded for only $0.1129. The SPS is pretty stable over $0.1 so I think it will be a great time to buy if you’re planning to hold SPS long-term. And thanks to the dip, most of the splinterlands Cards also got pretty cheap in the market. Using the opportunity, I am buying some reward cards that I am missing and I already Maxxed some of them. I also bought another airdrop card Iza the Fanged that belongs to the Earth and only 2/6 left.
The general sale of the chaos Legion edition packs are also going well silently with 6.91 million packs being sold in total. The road to unlock the next airdrop card is 91.4% complete with only 85k packs left so not much time or packs left there if you are planning to buy before the drop.
Now let us move towards our main theme of this post as today, I will be showcasing you my top three picks and this time, I chose these awesome monsters with Silence ability.
Monsters with Silence ability can be used as an vaccine against magic monsters. The silence ability reduces the magic attack of all enemy monsters by one. Using multiple monsters with silence ability can result further reduce of magic attack of enemy monsters Which is very beneficial and high Mana limit matches where your enemy may use multiple magic throwers against you.
The first monster that I will be talking about here is Prismologist. It is an epic type card that belongs to the life unit. it costs eight Mana to use in the battlefield and its attack type is range. Let us now take a deep look into these card’s stats.
- At level one, this card possesses three range power at two Speed with two armour and four health along with the blast ability. Having three attack with blast ability can be devastating even in its initial level.
- At level three, this card gets four range attack at two speed with two armour and five health. The increase stats will help him in silver tier matches to win ranked matches easily.
- At level four, this card gets another ability - forcefield while having the same stats as of its previous level. Monsters with forcefield ability only takes one damage from attacks with power 5+. Even if it carries less health+shield comparing its high mana cost, it will be immune to big attacks as it only take one damage each time it gets attacked over five power.
- At Level six, this card gets four range attack at two speed with two armour and five health and also gets another ability silent. So, at max level this card becomes anti-magic as well, thanks to the silent ability. you can use this monster to weaken the enemy magic monster by reducing all of their magic attack by one.
At max level, this monster only carries a 5 health with 2 armor on top of that which may not be enough in big mana matches, not to mention its low speed and probably it will attack at last unless its a reverse speed match. However, this monster can be used in the first sniper position or in the back position to encounter 5+ attacks with its force field ability.
The prismologist Is currently being sold in the market for $1.92 per PCX and will cost you about 649 DEC per BCX.
The second monster that I will be showcasing you all is goblin psychic. It is a common type card that belongs to the earth unit. it costs six Mana to use in the battlefield and its attack type is magic. I personally love tank heal monsters and this monster is currently at top of them all with four abilities at max level. let’s now tear down it stats to know more about it.
- At level one, this card possesses two magic attack at one speed with three health along with the Tank Heal ability. even in its initial level, it carries the tank Heal ability which will restore a portion of the monster in the first position’s health each round.
- At level four, this card gets two Magic attack at one speed with four health and also gets another ability affliction. monsters with affliction ability Has a chance to apply affliction on enemy whenever it’s attacking, causing it to be unable to be healed if applied. This ability is very effective against heal monsters and we generally see various Heal friendly lineups in water and earth.
- At level seven, this monster gets two magic attack at one speed with five health and also gets another ability silence. With the silence ability, it can weaken enemy magic monsters attack by -1, Those will be beneficial in medium or high mana matches if enemy is about to use multiple magic monsters.
- At level 10, This monster gets two magic attack at one speed with seven health and also gets another ability dispel. When this monster hits an enemy, it clears all positive status effects on that enemy. So, you can weak the front enemy defence with this card easily disabling all positive status effects in it like protect, strengthen etc.
At max level, this monster gets a total of four abilities and you can use a large number of matches with it, where you can find at least two of its abilities to be useful. While the Tank Heal ability will help you make a heal friendly lineup, the affliction ability will break enemy's Heal lineup. The silence ability will weaken the enemy music monsters while the dispel ability will disable all the positive status effects from the front defense. What more can you ask from a 6 Mana magic monster?
However, its speed is only one even in its last level. so it will attack at the last of every round. But, it will be very useful in reverse speed ruleset matches.
Goblin Psychic is currently being sold in the market for $0.23 per BCX and will cost you about 76 DEC per bcx.
The last monster that I will be showcasing today is none other than the angelic Mandarin. This is my one of the favorite chaos monsters currently because of its Low mana cost with triage and silence ability along with a decent Range attack. It is a rare type card That belongs to the water unit and it costs only three mana to use in the battlefield. latest now take a deeper look into its overall stats below.
- At level one, this card possesses one range Attack At two speed with five health. So even in its initial level, this card has high health to use in the mid position To protect your rear cards.
- At level 4, this card gets one Range attack at three speed with six health and also gets the triage ability. Because of the triage ability, it will now heal the friendly back-line monsters that has taken the most damage.
- At level six, this card gets two Range attack at four speed with six health. the increased stat will help him in gold tier matches with its decent range attack + triage ability.
- At level eight, this card gets two Range attack at four speed with seven health along with a new ability silence. so at max level, this monster becomes an anti-magic card thanks to its silence ability and also a healer with the triage ability. No doubt it will help you in a variety of small and medium mana matches.
The angelic Mandarin is currently being sold in the market for only $0.22 per BCX and will cost you about 75.4 DEC per bcx.
I hope you all liked my top three monster picks with the silence ability in this post. You may consider using these monsters into your lineup whenever you feel there will be multiple enemy monster against you. In large mana rules it matches you can even try using two monsters with silence ability to we can do is enemy magic monster further by -2. Have you used any of these above monsters That I talked about in real battles? Let me know your experiences if you already have them and using them in battles and I will be seen you in my next post.
Wish you all best of luck on your Splinterlands journey.
Thanks for visiting my post.
Stay well and keep playing Splinterlands.
Want to start playing splinterlands? Click here