King slayer monsters with Giant Killer ability - My top 3 picks
Everyone in Crypto world is currently excited and enjoying because the Bitcoin has broken its $38,000 resistance and currently being traded for $43,870 with +15.4% change in last seven days. Ethereum is experiencing the pump even more with +19.9% change in last seven days and currently being traded for $3,132. As usual, the alts are also catching up the uptrend with quick speed and hive is also not behind As it also crossed from below $1 per unit and currently being traded for $1.24.
The splinterlands token market however is yet to catch the trend as I am not seeing any Major fluctuations. The Main in-game token DEC is currently being sold for $0.00332 per unit with a +2.11% change in last 24 hours while SPS aka splintershards Is being traded for $0.1279 per unit with a +0.41% change in last 24 hours. The vouchers also lost its 1.5$ value And currently placed at only $1.232 But I am hopeful that we may see a growth soon in Splinterlands tokens as well, Not a financial advice thou😅
Now, talking about Splinterlands, the chaos fever is literally on fire 🔥 and Splinterlands has already sold over 7.24 million chaos packs And almost near to sell half of the total chaos packs which is 15 million. Most of us didn’t expect this much amount to be sold in such a little time but team Splinterlands has made it possible with their dedication, commitment and relentless effort On this project. And one more thing that I thought in the beginning is that the card market will get flooded with cheap high-level cards but as you look now, many of them chaos cards don’t even have one Max card listed in market which proves that people are holding strong.
I have already made a handful of posts dedicated to these new chaos cards Grouping by similar abilities and in this post, I will showcase another ability giant killer and my top three chaos cards with giant killer ability in this post.
Monsters with giant killer ability does double damage against targets that cost 10 or more Mana.
The giant killer ability got introduced with this new chaos edition and we got several monsters with this ability. Monsters with Giant killer ability fits perfectly in 99 mana limit ruleset matches and you may already see them being used in that particular ruleset. But, you may also use them above 30 mana limit matches or even some medium mana limit ones if you are expecting your opponent to use monsters that cost over 10 mana. Giant killer monsters have already proven their worth against Magnor, Corneleous or Kron so I would suggest you to use these giant killers against them and all other monsters with 10 or more mana cost.
The first monster that I will be picking today is Legionnaire Alvar. They are the ruthless warriors of Chaos Legion elite fighting force. They dont mercy the prisoners of war unless they wish to serve. Think twice before going against them as their magic proof armour is almost impossible to break while their giant killer ability can beat down even the celestials of splinterlands.
This monster Is a legendary type card that belongs to the neutral unit. it costs nine Mana to use in the battlefield and its attack type is Melee. let us now take a look at its overall stats and abilities throughout its levels.
- At level 1, this monster possesses 2 Melee attack at two speed with eight armour and six health along with the void armour ability. because of this armour, magic attack wont hit directly to its health and instead will attack the armour first.
- At level 2, this monster gets 3 melee attack at two speed with eight armour and six health and also gets another ability giant killer. because of the giant killer ability, it can now deal 2X damage against targets that costs 10 or more mana.
- At level 3, this card gets 3 melee attack at two speed with nine armour and six health and also gets another ability demoralize. because of the demoralize ability, all the enemy M3elee monsters will Get -1 Melee attack.
- At level 4, this card gets 3 melee attack at two speed with nine armour and seven health and also gets another ability deathblow. monsters with death blow ability does 2X damage if their target is the only monster left on the enemy team.
LEGIONNAIRE ALVAR is currently being sold in the Splinterlands card market starting from $6.95 per BCX and will cost you about 2,076.238 DEC onwards.
While the void shield + giant killer ability makes him super useful in Large Mana limit matches, The demoralize helps you further by reducing the Melee attack of all enemy monsters. On top of that, the deathblow ability will sometime helps you by attacking the last monster of opponent with 2x danage and thus can be very useful against llama combos Or matches with fewer monsters.
The second monster that I’ll be showcasing today is desert Dragon. This mighty creatures are ancient and savage. They are most commonly found in the sandy plains of east of Jade Thickett. Do they can’t fly well due to their torn wings but they can move very fast and attack suddenly with their sharp teeth and horns and also with their nails. Once they kill down their first target, they quickly target the next without giving any time to react.
Desert dragon is a legendary type card that belongs to the Dragon unit. it costs seven Mana to use in battlefield and its attack type is Melee. let us not take a further look into it below.
- At level 1, this card possesses four Melee attack at two speed with three armour and six health along with trample ability. when a monster with trample hits and kills its target, it will perform another attack on the next monster on the enemy team.
- At level 2, this card gets five Melee attack at two speed with three armour and six health and also gets the piercing ability. If the attack of a piercing ability monster excess of the target’s armour, the reminder will damage the target’s health.
- At level 3, this card gets 5 melee attack at two speed with three armour and seven health and also gets another ability retaliate. monsters with retaliate ability when attacked by a melee monster has a chance of attacking their attacker back.
- At level 4, this card possesses 6 Melee attack at two speed with three armour and seven health and also gets another ability giant killer.
DESERT DRAGON is currently being sold in the Splinterlands card market starting from $6.91 per BCX and will cost you about 2,064.289 DEC onwards.
The piercing ability will help active its trample ability more often because it will pierce down the armour and also affect the health and killing even a shielded beast can possible with one blow. The retaliate ability will further boost this up. the giant killer ability on top of that will be very beneficial in certain matches where the opponent will most probably use one or two monsters which will be equal or more than ten mana cost. The only thing that it’s lacking is speed but if you can protect this monster well, this can beat down several high stat monsters with it’s high attack and ability combos.
As you already have guest from the thumbnail, the last monster that I will showcase you today is none other than Grum Flameblade. This mighty beast got airdropped recently and already making hype in the battlefield due to his exceptionally high stat and ability combos. Mark my words as this monster will become more and more precious over time. So better acquire this first ever non brawl card with bloodlust ability before it goes to moon.
Grum Is a legendary type card that belongs to the fire unit. it costs a whooping 11 Mana to use in battlefield and its attack type is Melee. now take a deep dive and find more about this card below.
- At level 1, this card possesses four Melee attack at one speed with five armor and 10 health Along with two abilities - bloodlust and void armour. Even in initial level, it’s high shield plus health combo will help him stay alive for a long time, even against magic monsters while it’s bloodlust ability will increase its stats each time it kills down an enemy monster.
- At Level 2, this card possesses four melee attack at one speed with five armour and 12 health and also gets another ability Void. because of the Void ability, this monster becomes more immune against magic attacks. so, you can use this monster as your front defence without a second thought against magic monsters.
- At level 3, this monster gets four Millie attack at one speed with five armour and 14 health and also gets another ability giant killer. now this monster becomes more fierce against Those High mana cost Giants and will do 2X damage to the monsters that costs 10 or more Mana.
- At level 4, This monster gets five Melee attack at one speed with five armour and 15 health while having all those for abilities that I mentioned above.
Grum is currently being sold in the Splinterlands card market starting from $16.15 per BCX and will cost you about 4,824.640 DEC onwards.
Though this monster only has one speed even in its max level, if you can use this monster in a right way and activate its bloodlust ability multiple times, this monster will become unbeatable in battles. On the other hand, thou this monster costs more than teen mana, even enemy monsters with giant killer ability will find hard to kill him down because of its high armour plus health combo. not to mention that the void armour + void combo will make him a solid wall against those magic monsters And hence can be used against them as a strong defence.
Thank you all for showing love in all my previous posts and I hope you Liked this one as well. If you have used monsters with giant killer abilities in Splinterlands, please let me know about your experience and if you found them Worthy. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and I will be seeing you in my next post. until then, stay well and keep battling in this awesome game!
Wish you all best of luck on your Splinterlands journey.
Thanks for visiting my post. Please Visit again :)
Stay well and keep playing Splinterlands.
Want to start playing splinterlands? Click here
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta